Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

jt04

AND Blocked..

Listen, I love banter and back and forth as much as anyone...
but this comment illustrates how some peoples just love to push others buttons...

I've been suggesting the removal of FoN for at least 10 years. Not Disney standards anymore than the wand or LaL tombstones. If these things push people's buttons than so be it. Not my intent nor do I feel it necessary to censor my thoughts to fit every other opinion.This is a forum afterall.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I've been suggesting the removal of FoN for at least 10 years. Not Disney standards anymore than the wand or LaL tombstones. If these things push people's buttons than so be it. Not my intent nor do I feel it necessary to censor my thoughts to fit every other opinion.This is a forum afterall.

As much as I dislike JT’s blind acceptance of everything Iger, he is consistent and does so respectfully. I personally would never block him no matter how unique or special his pontifications are.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As much as I dislike JT’s blind acceptance of everything Iger, he is consistent and does so respectfully. I personally would never block him no matter how unique or special his pontifications are.
I know. I’ve come close but have resisted so far.

I’ve only ever blocked one person in my twenty years here. They’re now long gone.

montyz81

Tried to grab this picture. But this was posted on Instagram

jt04

Thank you very much.

PS - I am not blindly loyal to Iger or anyone at Disney although he seems like a nice person. I am very impressed by his pragmatism and problem solving skills. And he is a great leader.

Unfortunately we live in a day and age when it is hip to hate on CEO's whether warranted or not.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You nailed it.

It doesn't matter as Disney clearly could not care less what does and does not belong in Epcot. A random Moana-themed water feature/playground pretty much sums up the current direction of the park.

Well, there's a random Wreck-it Ralph playground right now soon to be replaced by a random Toy Story theme (even though the "theme" is simply "a sign saying what the theme is").

If there is a Moana themed water feature, it's on the way to a Nemo themed aquarium.

Also, Future World is dead. Disney (or a corporate sponser) couldn't or didn't want to keep Communicore/Innoventions fresh, especially with how quickly all the cutting edge computer stuff became outdated. And so, that central plaza of Future World will become an extension of World Showcase. What's left of Future World will be that outer circle of pavilions that haven't been "updated".... yet.

DC0703

A question for the insiders - is the current plan for that food and beverage area to be one large quick service like electric umbrella, or is a table service restaurant going in there as well?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom