Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Are they going to go so far as to kill the name? I would concur that the concept is dead with the changes.

@marni1971 had indicated that's a possibility, along with a name change for Epcot itself (but still keeping some form of "epcot" in the name, most likely). But, as we've seen with the supposed name change for DHS... these things may never come to fruition.

*Q*

@marni1971 had indicated that's a possibility, along with a name change for Epcot itself (but still keeping some form of "epcot" in the name, most likely). But, as we've seen with the supposed name change for DHS... these things may never come to fruition.
Since Disney doesn't seem to really care to distinguish the parks from one another anymore, why bother changing the names and save themselves the money on changing all of the signage and stuff

FrankLapidus

I like the gardens and the new water features - very disappointed that the Fountain of Nations is not long for this world.

I love the Art of Disney stores so I'm very disappointed that we're losing Epcot's.

The rest I'm kind of ambivalent too - the only thing I'm still really dead against is the ham-handed inclusion of GotG (don't like it, never will), otherwise I'm so long past the point of acceptance that the Epcot I was introduced to and fell in love with is dead that I'm kind of intrigued to see how this all pans out and what the end product resembles, rather than still sad or disappointed about what is happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom