Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

DarthGrady

The large stone structures between the turnstiles and Spaceship Earth, with all the engraved photos on them. It's just called Leave a Legacy. The "tombstone" part was added by anti-fans, because they resemble tombstones.

Anti-fans, I like that, much more positive. I always just considered myself a "hater", especially when it comes to the LAL tombstones! :D

Arthur Wellesley

My sources told me it will look something like this:

Empty_Tomorrowland_Stage.JPG

I'm kidding of course; I have no sources.
I would like to apologize to my laptop, and anyone within earshot who just now witnessed my tirade of vulgarities before I realized this was only a joke.

Dinoman96

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but's what this new stage show I'm hearing about? I knew about the Hat being demolished and agreeing it was for the better, but is there something else replacing it?

I would just like to have a nice view of the good ol' chinese theater without something blocking it.

Phil12

wow, just wow, re-painting the track SIDES on Main Street? they gonna get ground down during the day...
The tracts on Main Street are greased each morning in the curves with vegetable oil to keep the horse drawn trolley cars from climbing the track in the curves. It's a safety requirement. The trolley wheel can climb the track in the curves and derail on an ungreased track. The lubricant also quiets the noise made by the wheels on the rails and makes it easier for the horse to pull the trolley. In short, it reduces friction.

BrerJon

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but's what this new stage show I'm hearing about? I knew about the Hat being demolished and agreeing it was for the better, but is there something else replacing it?

I would just like to have a nice view of the good ol' chinese theater without something blocking it.

Just the usual metal temporary stage they put up for Star Wars Weekends and Frozen Summer Fun. After that, who knows? Rumours are they will build a permanent stage of some sort but nothing confirmed yet.

Jwhee

An under the wall was posted on twitter (@JakeORL) from a few days ago. Looks like they used the excavator to remove the flower bed and stuff, and maybe it will just be flat concrete?

The Rocketeer

An under the wall was posted on twitter (@JakeORL) from a few days ago. Looks like they used the excavator to remove the flower bed and stuff, and maybe it will just be flat concrete?
This is the photo.
image.jpg
It looks like they added those Palm trees on the left. Palm trees were an original feature of the planter and the fence-esque railing is there. It could have been removed by now, but I don't know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom