Is test track for the faint at heart

snowdog

Original Poster
Im not a roller coaster person per se but I like the mine train at DW, will I like test track
is it scary for the squeamish. Thanks for answers.:zipit:

Maria

If you´ve done Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and you liked it, you will not have any problem with Test Track. It´s a lot smoother and before you know it, it will be over! Besides, being on I-4 is scarier than that.... :rolleyes:
:animwink:

hellokitty1

it is just a car ride basically with a few added twists, like braking
at one point, going through hot and cold room next, and some
twisty (slow) curves in the road, they do try to "scare" you with
an oncoming truck, then you go outside and go really fast.
that part is a little intense, but as long as it is not raining you are okay.

:cool:

tenchu

Originally posted by Beauty and the

LOL, my kids think my driving is much scarier!

I know people like that. I almost refuse to get in the car with some people. Like when they take their hands off the wheel and scream when they drive through a puddle! (Yes, it was a woman.) Ha ha ha:lol:

tenchu

The first time i went on TT i was actually dissapointed with it. That might have been cause i had to wait 2 hours as the ride broke down so they then sent us away and we had to come back. But i had been looking forward to it for 2 years and it just wasn't what i expected. It's still good though.

General Grizz

Just make sure that you don't have heart conditions (including high quantities of love of World of Motion, Horizons, etc.) and you won't find it scary.

I believe Disney's decisions are the thrill rides... ;)

Invero

Originally posted by snowdog
Im not a roller coaster person per se but I like the mine train at DW, will I like test track
is it scary for the squeamish. Thanks for answers.:zipit:

My mother *HATES* all rollercoasters... but... she *LOVES* Test Track, and even was like, "Hey, can we go on it again??"

Test Track really isn't anywhere near a roller coaster. 80% of the ride is inside, and at a relativly slow pace... The whole premise of the attraction is that you are taking a car through the tests that GM would take a car through... So you'll test the cars suspension, braking, cornering, temperature endurance, etc... And then you'll go out on the "High Speed Track" ... You go around a corner, and start accellerating towards 64.8mph... Because you're going through a curve at 65mph, you will feel some G-forces... but nothing extreme...

Seriously though... if you can handle the Disney Bus Drivers... lol... you can handle Test Track... :hammer:

General Grizz

Re: Re: Is test track for the faint at heart

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
Seriously though... if you can handle the Disney Bus Drivers... lol... you can handle Test Track... :hammer:

I find the buses more entertaining... funny, huh? :animwink:

sillyspook13

I'm afraid of many rides, but I fall asleep on Test Track. My mom thinks bumper cars are scary and she liked Test Track!

I just ride it to find Hidden Mickeys and to goof off in the photo.

And yes, my father's driving is much scarier.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Test Track is not bad at all its like a car on any highway going 60-70 miles per hour but in a control situation no crashes but you might get a flat tire like I did on the ride. Its not bad at all I always have fun. I you go on it and like it.

cobra1562

Test Track is fun, but not scary at all. I remember one of the ads saying "accelerates faster than a pontiac firebird". I remember thinking big deal, so does my car!! It is a little hokey, but a fun ride none the less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom