Is Slinky Dog Dash closed?

WDWTank

Original Poster
Slinky Dog Dash doesn’t have a posted wait time and is not listed in the FP+ lineup. Anyone have any info?

JohnD

5D547F04-148B-4D5D-8851-A1A5BA86F292.png

Kman101

The problem of having outdoor attractions. Which are great. But also a problem. LOL. I feel bad for anyone getting stuck in TSL during a rain storm. Good luck finding a spot to stay dry ...

And attractions go down constantly. I wouldn't worry. If there's true news about a ride going down, we'd know about it.

tissandtully

The problem of having outdoor attractions. Which are great. But also a problem. LOL. I feel bad for anyone getting stuck in TSL during a rain storm. Good luck finding a spot to stay dry ...

And attractions go down constantly. I wouldn't worry. If there's true news about a ride going down, we'd know about it.
It is actually really bad. Was in the queue for A.S.S and a torrential downpour started, the whole place floods like crazy. They even had to stop the ride because rain was coming in sideways. The only covered area is next to the restrooms or in a queue. They also almost stopped the ride again to use it as a shelter for people caught in the rain.

Kman101

It is actually really bad. Was in the queue for A.S.S and a torrential downpour started, the whole place floods like crazy. They even had to stop the ride because rain was coming in sideways. The only covered area is next to the restrooms or in a queue. They also almost stopped the ride again to use it as a shelter for people caught in the rain.

Yet 'shade' is maintenance's problem. It's so ridiculous. I know they've gotten slammed for the lack of shade. It IS bad, I agree. Maybe the people who decide these things should spend a little time in a theme park. Why Disney is so afraid of trees or shade or covered anything is bizarre. I guess they're probably easy things to cut out of a project. At least they've started to include benches again ;)

"Forcing" me into shops is actually "forcing" me to avoid them ;)

StarWarsGirl

Yup, there's been scattered t-storms throughout the day today. It looked like it was going to storm all day today at Typhoon Lagoon. Thankfully, we left at 3 and there had not been a storm at the that point. It did rain a good bit once we were back at Poly. So I'm assuming it could have been raining at DHS. Or threatening to.

Mad Stitch

My 60 day FP window opened up today. I was looking for SDD and didn't see it. Does the weather explanation affect reservations that far out?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom