Is Mystic Manor coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?

Walter Elias Disney

Original Poster
I'm hearing rumors that Mystic Manor will be moving into The Great Movie Ride after the "new lands" are completed. I know we have heard a rumor regarding a Mickey Mouse based attraction in the same place. A new trackless system would be awesome for this facility and really up the possibilities for the "Hollywood Studios." Anyone have an update for this possible project?

Walter Elias Disney

Original Poster
Doesn't have to fit anywhere . I thought the rumor you heard was only GMR, so kind of irrelevant to place elsewhere.
Good point...They might be testing the possibilities. Just thought that the rumor would make this a true full day theme park destination.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'm hearing rumors that Mystic Manor will be moving into The Great Movie Ride after the "new lands" are completed. I know we have heard a rumor regarding a Mickey Mouse based attraction in the same place. A new trackless system would be awesome for this facility and really up the possibilities for the "Hollywood Studios." Anyone have an update for this possible project?

China would never allow their signature ride to come to the US, As I recall WDI designed it FOR them alone.

NelsonRD

Mystic Manor is HKDL's answer to the Haunted Mansion. We already have a Haunted Mansion. Why would we need Mystic Manor?

Because Mystic Manor is light years better than the haunted mansion. Additionally, it is not a haunted house, it is a the legend of a musical box that brings inanimate objects to life thoughout the mansion, and is arguably the best ride at any Disney park. You would think that Walt Disney World would have an attraction to compete as the best, but it doesn't.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
No. Mickey LPS goes there.

If this comes to full fruition, I think it could be really well done and a good ride. Mickey needs a signature ride and I think a ride in Hollywood Studios telling the story of his progression through film is a really good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom