Is it just my browser ?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Just been surfing on here (as I tend to do) and following a page refresh the appearance of the page has changed dramatically.

From is usual compact appearance, its changed (and not for the better). Its all spaced out, its harder to read and I don't like it, sorry @wdwmagic

I hope its either a glitch or my browser just playing up

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just been surfing on here (as I tend to do) and following a page refresh the appearance of the page has changed dramatically.

From is usual compact appearance, its changed (and not for the better). Its all spaced out, its harder to read and I don't like it, sorry @wdwmagic

Perhaps it's just a temporary glitch. I haven't noticed anything this morning, and I just logged on a few minutes ago. (Maybe you might also want to mention this on the Forum Help thread, which may get the attention of the moderators a bit quicker, in case some others may be experiencing the same thing.) I hope it gets resolved for you.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

No changes have been made.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom