Is it just me, or is Miley Cyrus not so innocent anymore?

Love U Disney

Original Poster
I'm a Miley Cyrus fan, but I just watched her most recent music video and it was a little trampy.:dazzle: Her songs haven't changed much, they've actually gotten better, but in the music video she was wearing extremely short shorts and her choreography is getting a little suggestive. Am I the only one that thinks Miley Cyrus has let the other musical stylings of artists get to her?:veryconfu Once again I'm a fan, so no rude comments!

EPCOTPluto

I felt it was bound to happen. Most teenaged singers usually get into that phase in which they try to be as cool as the next singer. :lookaroun

Yea, it's just you always hope the next one will be smarter than the last.:shrug:

You are smarter than them, Abs. You know what's right.

Sadly, I think that Miley is being influenced by fame/money and the people who want to keep milking that cash cow. She's been moving in this direction for a while, because once the whole Hannah/Miley thing wears off, she's got to find a new angle to keep people's interest. It's a shame because Miley's voice has really grown...I used to think she was an okay singer who knew how to bring in other elements, but now I really like her voice as she really has developed into a better singer.

There are young artists (Jordin Sparks, Taylor Swift) who don't go down this road and are very popular. It's a shame that society doesn't encourage their behavior more.

trr1

I'm a Miley Cyrus fan, but I just watched her most recent music video and it was a little trampy.:dazzle: Her songs haven't changed much, they've actually gotten better, but in the music video she was wearing extremely short shorts and her choreography is getting a little suggestive. Am I the only one that thinks Miley Cyrus has let the other musical stylings of artists get to her?:veryconfu Once again I'm a fan, so no rude comments!
is this the video that looks like the string from a feminine product is coming out from the right leg of her shorts?

popsicletrees

I think the girl is being pushed into this direction. I can understand that she probably wants to appeal to a larger audience as she grows up, but there are better ways to do it. Unfortunately, in this society s_x sells. I have not seen her music videos because I am not a fan. However, I did see the clip on the Soup from her performing at some awards show. She was dancing with a stripper pole. Joel McHale commented on how creepy it was to see Billy Ray stand up and applaud after watching his teenage daughter dance with a stripper pole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom