Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

doctornick

I don’t think @MisterPenguin has ever claimed to be the sole provider of truth or facts.

What he does very kindly do is round up the various rumours, sort through the nonsense, wait to see what our trusted insiders confirm or deny, and then neatly package it in one convenient thread.

I, for one, am most appreciative. Apparently the Mods are somewhat appreciative too, as they have seen fit to pin this very informative thread. I’m really not sure where your and @lazyboy97o’s hostility stems from.

This. I find @MisterPenguin to be a valuable board resource and appreciate the work he does. Don't understand the hostility as he's never claimed AFAIK to be anything more than a collector and compiler of reliable information.

jeanericuser001

Rumors are like warning whistle of a train in the distance. Some ignore them as nothing important. Some hear it and see it as a sign of progress. Some who fancy watching trains cruise on by enjoy the warning. Those who are on the train tracks find it handy as a warning to be prepared to step aside before it barrels into them. Some times the whistle may be close and other times it could be way way off in the distance. Its better to know it than to be completely oblivious. Thanks for the friendly warning.

Movielover

Rumors are like warning whistle of a train in the distance.

7zkiG.gif

ToTBellHop

Personally, I prefer a movie park presenting a diverse array of films, not 3. If I were a voting member, and I’m not, I’d go for this option (and it is one option):

1) update the Indy spectacular and keep it
2) create a mini land in the area that includes an entrance to an Indy ride behind the Indy show. Include food and merch
3) retheme Star Tours to a separate franchise that I unfortunately cannot disclose

Anybody have a few hundred million dollars to get this going? Start now and it could open for the 50th.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Personally, I prefer a movie park presenting a diverse array of films, not 3. If I were a voting member, and I’m not, I’d go for this option (and it is one option):

2) create a mini land in the area that includes an entrance to an Indy ride behind the Indy show. Include food and merch
3) retheme Star Tours to a separate franchise that I unfortunately cannot disclose

Anybody have a few hundred million dollars to get this going? Start now and it could open for the 50th.
Sadly I only have 50 million. Wish I could help. ;) That you can't disclose...hmm. Interesting.

YodaMan

Sounds perfect to me. I've gone ahead and greenlit it for you.

Haymarket2008

Does this option legitimately have a possible timeline that WOULD open before the 50th?

olie64

Is this what is on the table then? I

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom