Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

HauntedMansionFLA

No, Star Wars will not "invade" the other three parks. They've cut SWL at DHS as it is, knowing it is going to be a huge success and draw massive crowds - they're not going to rush to put it any of the other parks when they could simply expand SWL at DHS further in the future.
Ewok Village at DAK
Vader encounter at MK where stitch/ AI was located
Spaceship Earth over at EPCOT are examples.
No one really knows.

smile

please tell me Muppets is on the chopping block

that's about enough out of you, mister
:cautious:

q7nqBUb.gif

smile

Capex re-evaluation (n) - a process in which the better ideas get cancelled and the worse ideas move forward.
It doesn't matter. Since when was the most successful themed entertainment achieved through telling rather than showing?? The most organic way to promote conservation in no way involves the word "conservation." If a theme park has to tell you its theme, that's when it has an issue.

the only logical way to expose people to the concept of a keystone species is to show how fake animals relate to fake ecosystems, obviously...
if the top grossing film of all time hadn't come our way, we may have never known

besides, that kind of innovation in purity of message couldn't possibly be served by new or used, actually synergistic, in-house ip - what is this? dis...............

smile

Oops - I meant Don’t. It’s Jim Henson’s last works. Sorry

gonna say, buddy...
... had to draw a line at the muppets - day that arrived was one of the great moments in history!
but only the muppet parts
:p

here we talk of ip all the time...
adore the thought of an expanded muppets presence - easily a land itself

almost, then jim passed
:cry:

HauntedMansionFLA

gonna say, buddy...
... had to draw a line at the muppets - day that arrived was one of the great moments in history!
but only the muppet parts
:p

here we talk of ip all the time...
adore the thought of an expanded muppets presence - easily a land itself

almost, then jim passed
:cry:
I wish they would get Paul Williams to write more songs for the land.

rle4lunch

Muppets. It's fine and all, but every time we've visited and watched the show, it's always 95% empty, both at DHS and DCA. Good or not, the show is a waste of an electric bill for them.

TabulaRasa

It is not. I have zero idea why everybody think Muppets is at risk of a demise. They are not. The sign’s letters are permanently fixed on. There are about 4 places for GE to expand before Muppets, and yes, there is a pecking order.
Yes!

And as others have said, MuppetVision is always full when I've been. Never even close to 95% empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom