Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

mikejs78

Premium Member
I think the other parks could do with a few more as well (on top of what is already in development). Need to try and coax the crowds away from MK to ease the load on it's attractions.
You need both -

* More high capacity C/D ticket attractions at MK that can help with crowd congestion without serving to draw more guests in
* More attractions at the other 3 parks. Honestly AK is almost set. I think if they replace H&C with one or two quality attractions, it will be the park in the best shape that isn't MK. DHS will be a mess for the forseeable future - needs another land and several stand alone attractions... And if all the plans come to fruition in Epcot, despite my dislike of the direction, GotG, Rat, and a UK attraction will certainly help there from a pure capacity /draw standpoint. If they could fix Seas and Imagination to make them more compelling, and make use of the WoL pavillion, it would be in good shape...

jimbaker84

You need both -

* More high capacity C/D ticket attractions at MK that can help with crowd congestion without serving to draw more guests in
* More attractions at the other 3 parks. Honestly AK is almost set. I think if they replace H&C with one or two quality attractions, it will be the park in the best shape that isn't MK. DHS will be a mess for the forseeable future - needs another land and several stand alone attractions... And if all the plans come to fruition in Epcot, despite my dislike of the direction, GotG, Rat, and a UK attraction will certainly help there from a pure capacity /draw standpoint. If they could fix Seas and Imagination to make them more compelling, and make use of the WoL pavillion, it would be in good shape...
I agree with all of the above, and the Imagination pavilion in particular. Although many don't like the idea of too many IP's kicking around Epcot, Inside Out would surely be a great fit here.

We may eventually get an Indy Land at DHS, however i fear that may come at the expense of the existing Indy stunt show (hopefully not).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So since the money for the theater is going towards something else ... I'd hope it's towards beefing up a yet to be announced ride for the MK besides Tron, but that's not sounding likely?
This whole project is a mess. Last I could ascertain was possibly an entertainment venue elsewhere in the park.

Given the Tron budget if it needs any more money it’ll be to gold plate the bikes.

Kman101

This whole project is a mess. Last I could ascertain was possibly an entertainment venue elsewhere in the park.

Given the Tron budget if it needs any more money it’ll be to gold plate the bikes.

Thanks. I remember now that it was possible there'd be a theater of some sort elsewhere. I like the idea of a theater in the MK, but I'd really like that money to go someplace else.

And TRON better not need anymore money. Isn't it already costing quite a bit? Would the Speedway re-theme (possible retheme, I assume, should it not be greelit yet) be a part of the TRON budget or is that separate?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks. I remember now that it was possible there'd be a theater of some sort elsewhere. I like the idea of a theater in the MK, but I'd really like that money to go someplace else.

And TRON better not need anymore money. Isn't it already costing quite a bit?
The Tron budget could fix Space Mountain AND rebuild the speedway from scratch with a proper, coherent theme for 2021. And have money left over.

Just4Pics

The Tron budget could fix Space Mountain AND rebuild the speedway from scratch with a proper, coherent theme for 2021. And have money left over.

@marni1971 Can I ask, why is TDO so intent on adding more attractions to MK? I would think that they would rather have a better attendance balance between MK and the other parks. Do they purposely want to have MK so much higher than the others? I think it's almost 2:1 relative to Epcot.

HauntedMansionFLA

@marni1971 Can I ask, why is TDO so intent on adding more attractions to MK? I would think that they would rather have a better attendance balance between MK and the other parks. Do they purposely want to have MK so much higher than the others? I think it's almost 2:1 relative to Epcot.
The Magic Kingdom is WDW’s bread and butter. It brings the people in.

jt04

All four parks needs an awful lot of additions after years of mymagic failing to do what was promised. And doing the bare minimum for a large period of time before that.

MK to increase capacity, the other three to increase appeal.

Suitable additions of course.

I prefer looking forward to rehashing the 1990's and Eisner's last few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom