Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

bclane

Maybe we will ultimately end up with a better and more technologically advanced addition than we other wise would have. More relevant to the new films too.

:cool:
That's the silver lining I've been clinging to. I have a feeling that Cameron will be greatly expanding the Avatar Universe with the next movies. So even though Pandora is set 100 years or so after the original Avatar movie, they'll probably have a whole lot more interesting settings to consider for any expansion they do by waiting. And yeah, there is also that advancement in technology factor that we can hope for.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

bclane

The FoP ride system has already been proposed for two other attractions.
Sweet! If they go ahead with those proposals, I'm hoping they start to tweak the technology a little too. For example, I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think it would be wonderful if they could add some kind of user intensity control to each pod. So for example, let's say you're feeling sick, you could dial back the movement a bit, and if you're so inclined, you could dial the intensity up even more than the standard setting. Also, I'm dying for something like a TRON based ride game using the FoP tech. I'm thinking about the Light Jet scene in Tron Legacy. This would also be a great fit for something like a pilot your own X-wing Star Wars dog fight type ride. OK, I admit it. I just want a super high tech video game that lets me blow stuff up while I feel like I'm actually flying. :joyfull:

bclane

What ride system does that??
yikes.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom