Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

yeti

Be cool if they made a huge, rugged outback Indiana Jones adventure up on the expansion lot north of Kali, with indoor and outdoor sections. The poacher chase in Kilimanjaro was great if out of place on a peaceful safari ride, maybe they could revive the concept somehow where you're chased by rival treasure hunters, or nazis. Regardless, IJ could be an epic ride if they follow a new build, and a big draw to compete with the big going ons at Epcot and DHA in the coming years.

rle4lunch

Be cool if they made a huge, rugged outback Indiana Jones adventure up on the expansion lot north of Kali, with indoor and outdoor sections. The poacher chase in Kilimanjaro was great if out of place on a peaceful safari ride, maybe they could revive the concept somehow where you're chased by rival treasure hunters, or nazis. Regardless, IJ could be an epic ride if they follow a new build, and a big draw to compete with the big going ons at Epcot and DHA in the coming years.

KALI rapids, kali-ma, temple of doom, saving the stones (conservation), saving lives (don't let willie burn!), saving children from the stone mines... just spitballing all the conservation themed Indiana jones tie-ins to fit the purist DAK enthusiast.

KALI-MA!
TOD.png

Snake

KALI rapids, kali-ma, temple of doom, saving the stones (conservation), saving lives (don't let willie burn!), saving children from the stone mines... just spitballing all the conservation themed Indiana jones tie-ins to fit the purist DAK enthusiast.

KALI-MA!
TOD.png

Instead of getting rid of rides and adding things already done, they should be adding all-new rides. I would not want a clone of the Disney Land Indiana Jones, how about leave Dinosaur alone and add a new Indy dark ride/roller coaster (disney version of Gringots only thrilling) of the chase scene in Temple of Doom? Your in a mine car with lava under you, you feel the heat while being chased and you hear that awesome movie score throughout the ride.

rle4lunch

Instead of getting rid of rides and adding things already done, they should be adding all-new rides. I would not want a clone of the Disney Land Indiana Jones, how about leave Dinosaur alone and add a new Indy dark ride/roller coaster (disney version of Gringots only thrilling) of the chase scene in Temple of Doom? Your in a mine car with lava under you, you feel the heat while being chased and you hear that awesome movie score throughout the ride.

I agree with the addition of new rides being needed, but I've never cared for Dinosaur, or it's associated 'dino-land'. Dino itself is a snoozefest, whilst the rest of the carnival area was done on the cheap and feels very out of place for DAK. The kids play area is great, but the rest of it could be bulldozed for all I care. It's pretty lame.

No Name

He and Djuan are taking a brocation, which is awesome.

The head of each part of the company should be someone who naturally fits, not just any person with good managerial skills. When the VP of Animal Kingdom has done "halo jumps over Everest, cage-less shark diving, and marathons in Antarctica" you know the right guy is in the right place. Same for Joe Rohde, of course.

None of the other parks have such qualified people in charge.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom