Is fastpass+ now available to the masses?

ddrongowski

Original Poster
I thought this was still in a testing phase? I am not in a hotel that is offering this test (at least I believe this). But yet on www.disneyworld.com when I login the fastpass+ option is available and is actually letting me choose 3 attractions per day. Interesting? yes it is... Is this another glitch of the 2 billion dollar system? Anyone one else see/have this same thing happening on their reservations?

LaunchPadMcQuack

The Fastpass+ plus option has been there for a couple of weeks when I log in. However if I click it I get this bubble.

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-03%20at%2010.57.00%20AM.png

ddrongowski

Original Poster
The Fastpass+ plus option has been there for a couple of weeks when I log in. However if I click it I get this bubble.

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-03%20at%2010.57.00%20AM.png
I was getting that, but now I actually get the "Select a Day" screen, and it actually let me choose stuff. It has showed up in My Reservation screen.

FastPass+
Update
Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Magic Kingdom® Park
Haunted Mansion® 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® 4:40 - 5:40 pm
Space Mountain® 6:40 - 7:40 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Toy Story Midway Mania! 3:25 - 4:25 pm
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 5:10 - 6:10 pm
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith 6:20 - 7:20 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Monday, October 14, 2013 - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Kilimanjaro Safaris® 12:10 - 1:10 pm
Kali River Rapids® 1:45 - 2:45 pm
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain® 3:05 - 4:05 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - Epcot®
Mission: SPACE® 4:15 - 5:15 pm
Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet® 5:25 - 6:25 pm
Soarin'® 7:05 - 8:05 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Thursday, October 17, 2013 - Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith 12:00 - 1:00 pm
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Toy Story Midway Mania! 5:25 - 6:25 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Friday, October 18, 2013 - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain® 12:55 - 1:55 pm
Kali River Rapids® 2:15 - 3:15 pm
Kilimanjaro Safaris® 3:45 - 4:45 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Saturday, October 19, 2013 - Magic Kingdom® Park
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Space Mountain® 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Haunted Mansion® 6:30 - 7:30 pm
View on My Plans

Clamman73

I was getting that, but now I actually get the "Select a Day" screen, and it actually let me choose stuff. It has showed up in My Reservation screen.

FastPass+
Update
Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Magic Kingdom® Park
Haunted Mansion® 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® 4:40 - 5:40 pm
Space Mountain® 6:40 - 7:40 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Toy Story Midway Mania! 3:25 - 4:25 pm
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 5:10 - 6:10 pm
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith 6:20 - 7:20 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Monday, October 14, 2013 - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Kilimanjaro Safaris® 12:10 - 1:10 pm
Kali River Rapids® 1:45 - 2:45 pm
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain® 3:05 - 4:05 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - Epcot®
Mission: SPACE® 4:15 - 5:15 pm
Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet® 5:25 - 6:25 pm
Soarin'® 7:05 - 8:05 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Thursday, October 17, 2013 - Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith 12:00 - 1:00 pm
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Toy Story Midway Mania! 5:25 - 6:25 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Friday, October 18, 2013 - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain® 12:55 - 1:55 pm
Kali River Rapids® 2:15 - 3:15 pm
Kilimanjaro Safaris® 3:45 - 4:45 pm
View on My Plans
Update
Saturday, October 19, 2013 - Magic Kingdom® Park
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Space Mountain® 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Haunted Mansion® 6:30 - 7:30 pm
View on My Plans

I'm there during the week right before you are, but that's my basic strategy also is to put the fastpasses later afternoon/early evening except for one 9:30 - 10:30am Soarin on my last day so I don't have to walk down into The Land pavillion after one standby ride on Soarin at rope drop, a couple standby rides on Livin' Land and then a fastpass Soarin ride.

ddrongowski

Original Poster
SOMETHING EVEN MORE INTERESTING!!!! I can order and have shipped to me the magic bands. Again I thought you had to be selected and notified to get this stuff? Well I customized and ordered and am having shipped to me the bands. I don't figure any of this is going to work, since they did not notify me, but hey, it they offer it, I am going to take it and run with it. I can just now picture the CM's faces when I check in and ask how this here band works.o_O

Last edited:

lilclerk

SOMETHING EVEN MORE INTERESTING!!!! I can order and have shipped to me the magic bands. Again I thought you had to be selected and notified to get this stuff? Well I customized and ordered and am having shipped to me the bands. I don't figure any of this is going to work, since they did not notify me, but hey, it they offer it, I am going to take it and run with it. I can just now picture the CM's faces when I check in and ask how this here band works.o_O
Which resort are you staying in?

habuma

I've been watching that space, too and up until this morning I was seeing the same bubble that LaunchPadMcQuack got. Instead, today I saw a page saying that I should select my days...somewhat exciting. But then excitement fizzled out when it immediately (without me making any selections) told me that the days I had chosen were not valid and took me back to the original bubble. I've not been able to see anything but the bubble since that peculiar glitch.

ddrongowski

Original Poster
I've been watching that space, too and up until this morning I was seeing the same bubble that LaunchPadMcQuack got. Instead, today I saw a page saying that I should select my days...somewhat exciting. But then excitement fizzled out when it immediately (without me making any selections) told me that the days I had chosen were not valid and took me back to the original bubble. I've not been able to see anything but the bubble since that peculiar glitch.
Hmmm.... thanks for the information. I figure this is a huge glitch in the $2,000,000,000 system, and the magic bands they are shipping me and the FP+ selection I have will not work. But then again, maybe... just maybe... Disney is going to give me something special... nah.

LaunchPadMcQuack

I actually had that same experience this morning. But it actually didn't let me choose dates. It was displaying this week's dates.

habuma

Follow-up: I can see the day selection page if I go to My Disney Experience->FastPass+ from the home page (it doesn't seem to work if I go there from anywhere else on the site). When I do that, I see this:

FPPlus.jpg

Clearly, I am unable to select FP+ options for this week (since my reservation isn't until December). Not cool that it won't let me choose a different date before it fails.

ddrongowski

Original Poster
Yeah, pretty much since the bands started. POR started testing for people checking in as of today.
That's good to know. So maybe I will finally get to ride Toy Story Mania without the 2 hour wait? That is the only ride out of all the fastpass+ and present fastpass rides that we even cared to use them on. We have rarely used fp's as most of the time the standby line is less then 10 minutes, when we go. Guess we are just blessed that way.

LaunchPadMcQuack

Follow-up: I can see the day selection page if I go to My Disney Experience->FastPass+ from the home page (it doesn't seem to work if I go there from anywhere else on the site). When I do that, I see this:

View attachment 31406

Clearly, I am unable to select FP+ options for this week (since my reservation isn't until December). Not cool that it won't let me choose a different date before it fails.

Exactly what I got. I am not expecting to have the Magic Bands or FastPass+ since I will be staying at Fort Wilderness, but it would be a nice surprise.

agorna

Click the > or calendar icon button to change the dates that you are there. I also got the same thing until I did that.

I'm getting that same screen, it won't allow me to click on the arrows or on the calendar before the message pops up that my dates are invalid.. I'm stayin at POFQ checking in October 12 for my disneymoon...would be nice to be able to use fast pass plus so I'm not stuck racing to collect fast passes instead I could just leisurely stroll the park with my fiancé since he's never been to Disney

keeping my fingers crossed

Clamman73

I'm getting that same screen, it won't allow me to click on the arrows or on the calendar before the message pops up that my dates are invalid.. I'm stayin at POFQ checking in October 12 for my disneymoon...would be nice to be able to use fast pass plus so I'm not stuck racing to collect fast passes instead I could just leisurely stroll the park with my fiancé since he's never been to Disney

keeping my fingers crossed

Haven't seen people on here going to FQ being able to do fastpass+ yet...You would have been able to book them and customize the band already with an Oct 12th date. I believe a slick way to be involved in the test would have been to book one night at Pop - that would enable you to choose fastpasses for the other days at FQ. Don't hold me to that though...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom