Is everything in Satuli Canteen in Avatar land spicy?

Janir

Original Poster
Not having been to WDW since Avatar land opened up, we were looking to planning to eat at Satuli canteen, but I looked ovr the menu and it seems everything is made with some sort of spicy component.
Can anyone tell me if there are no non-spicy options at Satuli? (besides kids menu, drinks, desserts)
DW is not tolerant of ANYTHING spicy. We've joked (and its not that far of a stretch) that there are some ketchups that are too spicy for her so hate to go there and find there's nothing for you to eat here hon, sorry... then back tract to somewhere else etc. Anyone with experience there could chime in I'd be appreciative for your opinion.

ynahtebwdw

My mother is extremely sensitive to spice (she does not even like BBQ sauce as it is too 'tangy' for her) and she had no issues at Satuli. If you are nervous, you can choose a creamy herb dressing with any of the 'make your own' bowls, which should cancel out any 'spice'.

mf1972

we only ate there once. my wife had a fish bowl & thought it was a bit bland. i had the cheeseburger pods. not bad, but not spicy at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom