Is Cinderellas wishing well accessible before magic kingdom opens?

JWillis80

Original Poster
So I plan on proposing to my girlfriend during christmas time. I know its really packed around this time so this is why I made breakfast reservations at 8am. I figure we will be done by 830am. So my question is will cinderellas wishing well be blocked off before the park is open or can we just walk straight to it right after breakfast. I want to do it there because it great scenery and I figure everyone will be focused on getting on rides early and the wishing well will (tongue twister) be secluded this early in the morning. But Im afraid of walking to it and seeing a rope blocking off access to that part of the park since MK wont officially open until 9am. What do you guys think. Also Im curious kind of freebies does disneyworld offer for newly engaged couple, I got us buttons to wear. So I need to know where to head to to cash in on some freebies and make the day that more special Thank you.

DisneyJoe

I believe the path will be open to the wishing well - however, I would allocate a bit more than 30 minutes for breakfast - you may need to wait a bit to enter as well as for the food to get to your table.

JWillis80

Original Poster
Well I was also thinking of pushing breakfast back to 8:30 or 8:45am and proposing before breakfast, but my biggest fear is access to the well will no be open at that time. I think I rather do it before breakfast so we can eat relax and see her excitement during breakfast. If I could go straight to the wishing well at 8am or 815am that be perfect.

slipperalwaysfits

Don't know if the well will be open, but as a bride who was proposed to at a Cinderella's RT breakfast, do it BEFORE breakfast, so you two can be excited and enjoy it as much as possible! My proposal was perfect for me, but since you want to do it by the wishing well, try to do it before breakfast, so you two can enjoy breakfast as much as possible! Also, congrats! How exciting!:inlove::inlove::inlove::happy::happy::happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom