Is Bear leaving the Studios

bjshade23

Original Poster
I heard a rumor from somewhere that Bear in the Big Blue House was leaving the Studios as of August 4. Can anyone find out if this is true or not. Like to know cuz we are going down in 9 days.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by bjshade23
I heard a rumor from somewhere that Bear in the Big Blue House was leaving the Studios as of August 4. Can anyone find out if this is true or not. Like to know cuz we are going down in 9 days.

That would be unfortunate. Is there anything in production anymore at the studios?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The Bear Stage Show is carrying on as far as I know - soon to be joined by more PLay House Disney stuff.

The Bear isnt produced at the Studios - its just show.

Sheena is still in production there, along with Radio Disney and Millionaire (which will be taping the Celebrity Specials in late September).

dopey

i think i like bear more than my 2-year-old does. "it's time for the bear cha-cha-cha! ha-cha-cha, ooh-la-la, and a cha-cha-cha, ooh-la-la...." (he shakes his head at me when i do that.)

anyway, i, too, thought there was some report out there about this attraction shutting down. i suppose i'll either be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised in 11 days. unless someone has the definitive answer.

The Mom

Premium Member
According to the latest passholder newsletter, there will be a new revue starting Oct 1st on soundstage 5 at the studios. I don't know if it will be closed until then.

bjshade23

Original Poster
I also got the same newsletter and it does say it will be expanded to have a bunch of people and a new character from a new show. I also just hope it won;t be down when we are there in 7 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom