is AoA still hard to get into?

steviej

Original Poster
my fiancée and I bought ap's on our trip in march. We're going in November. And we thought we'd go again to squeeze one more visit out of the passes on MLK weekend.

We're going to redeem my credit card rewards towards the flight making it $120 each.

We'd really like to stay at AoA, since we've done all the all star's and pop.

We'd be using my friend who's a cm's discount. But he said if we wait till October, he could possibly get us 50%. If we wait till October, think we'd have a problem?

We can't even get a regular rate now!

cbettua

I wouldn't wait to book as there is a very limited amount of mermaid rooms. Unless of course you are trying to get a suite? Mickeys not so scary and food and wine is going on in October.

emcclay

I would ask your CM friend to check the fine print and let you know if the LM are applicable with the discount first.

docdebbi

i would book now with a room only reservation. they are completely refundable with enough notice- i think it's five days.
that way you have the reservation, then let him book you a room with his rate and cancel yours. or see if he can apply his rate to your room
worst case scenario, no rooms are left for him to book, you can cancel yours and have him try to pick it up immediately with his discount. you are taking a chance, but i assume a small one.
no way i would wait until oct to book for november.

fam

My stay in august for a std room at AoA got booked up forever ago where only the suites are still available. However I have a part of me that wants to bribe a front desk CM with 4 or 5 hundred bucks to get us into a suite (6 nights)...thatd be peachy...but I wouldnt want to pay the full price of the suites.

Vader2112

I do not beleive any discounts are valid for AoA still. I know that the AP and resident discounts definately are not this by a CM on the phone. I was able to book a Little Mermaid room for 4th of July litereally 5 days in before our stay. You just have to look and call. With the new website it seems one second the resi is available then it is not the next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom