Is anyone else avoiding the SSE threads?

LeeSeeBabe

Original Poster
I am extremely, extremely excited to see the new SSE when it is ready! I am so tempted to read the threads that have reviews of the updated aspects, but I really want to be surprised when I go on the completed version of SSE. The temptations to look are killing me! I am leaving for the World next Monday and would love to try and get on it, but since it's not done, I think I'd rather wait! Anybody else agree??!

Computer Magic

:wave: I've learned a long time ago to stay away from those types of threads...too many people being negitive. People love to knock down the new/reburb rides. It takes away from Disney.

Sometimes the Internet is a bad thing.

DDuckFan130

:wave: I've learned a long time ago to stay away from those types of threads...too many people being negitive. People love to knock down the new/reburb rides. It takes away from Disney.

Sometimes the Internet is a bad thing.
I agree...yes I agree Sherm :lookaroun

I inadvertently looked at a few reviews...big mistake. Negativity is the name of the game around here :rolleyes:

darthjohnny

I am starting to! :wave:

They are all getting way out of hand. There is already about 10 of them, and a lot only focus on the negativities and it's only like the third day of testing.

LeeSeeBabe

Original Poster
I didn't realize that there is negativity in those threads.... I mainly don't want to ruin the excitement of going through the ride for the first time without already knowing what to expect.

EPCOT Explorer

I've only seen about 10 seconds of a video before I decided that it would be cooler to see it in person next summer.

Dame Judi sounded nice though.:)

EpcotMark

I agree with just about all of you. If so many people don't like it the new SSE, why spoil it for everyone else???

I have seen some of the pictures, but I am very strict with my self not to see the video until I have seen the attraction for myself. Why ruin the magic?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am starting to! :wave:

They are all getting way out of hand. There is already about 10 of them, and a lot only focus on the negativities and it's only like the third day of testing.

Most reviews list the good and the bad. It isnt all negative.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I agree...yes I agree Sherm :lookaroun

I inadvertently looked at a few reviews...big mistake. Negativity is the name of the game around here :rolleyes:

I dont think that is true. Check out the threads about the Pirates and Haunted Mansion refurbs - I think they are nearly all very very positive about the changes. I think the vast majority of people here report things the way they see it - be it good or bad. For sure some people will be negative about everything regardless of how good it is, but I dont think the majority are.

Computer Magic

I dont think that is true. Check out the threads about the Pirates and Haunted Mansion refurbs - I think they are nearly all very very positive about the changes. I think the vast majority of people here report things the way they see it - be it good or bad. For sure some people will be negative about everything regardless of how good it is, but I dont think the majority are.
You may be right....but the nagative people try to jab their views down people's throat. They aren't mature enough to have open discussions. They jump in every thread and try to force their views. When people don't agree they throw a fit and hold their breath. It takes away from Disney. Look at EE, Stitch, Monster Laugh for proof.

Horizons1986

I for one am really excited about seeing the updated versions. I have watched the videos (I couldn't help myself :)) and read the reviews. From what I have seen everything looks great!

I am hoping that it will be open early Jan. but I am not counting on it.

The '94 - '07 version of the ride was one of my favorite rides at WDW and when I heard that it was to change I was at first upset about it. But from what I have seen and heard of the ride I really think it will be great. Sure I will miss the old narration and the old music but I am sure I will enjoy the new ones just the same.

It is nice that it is getting an update that is leaving it relatively the same with positive enhancements instead of replacing it altogether with something brand new.

Why is there sure a backlash over a couple of blinking lights and a cardboard city of the future?

DonaldDuck34

I'm avoiding them bc i'm goin in may with my school and i really don't wanna ruin the magic 4 myself when i go it should b fun then i go againin june after graduation with my friends so next year is gonna b a good year 4 me:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom