Is anyone actually excited about Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind or is it just me?

RebelScum514

Original Poster
I’m pretty excited about the ride coming to Epcot and I think it’s a step in a good direction. You can look at this in two ways, profit and overall enjoyment.
If your looking at it from the purely profit perspective then this is great. Epcot will engage a bigger crowd and thus bring in more ticket sales.
If you look at this from a perspective of is this going to bring people joy then of course you should do this. This give something more for kids to do, and it’s hard for anyone to argue that it’s killing their experience because the ride is inside and they can just pretend that it’s a storage room and act like it’s not apart of the park.
Personally I’m looking forward to a new gen. ride in Epcot because only two rides (Sorin’ and Test Track) that are there right now peak my interest and more is always welcome. Now I’m not saying all the other rides stink nor am I saying that anyone who like other rides are idiots, what I am saying is that only two rides there get me really excited about the park and thus I normally consider Epcot day as my day of rest and not having to race to rides.

The Grand Inquisitor

I’m pretty excited about the ride coming to Epcot and I think it’s a step in a good direction. You can look at this in two ways, profit and overall enjoyment.
If your looking at it from the purely profit perspective then this is great. Epcot will engage a bigger crowd and thus bring in more ticket sales.
If you look at this from a perspective of is this going to bring people joy then of course you should do this. This give something more for kids to do, and it’s hard for anyone to argue that it’s killing their experience because the ride is inside and they can just pretend that it’s a storage room and act like it’s not apart of the park.
Personally I’m looking forward to a new gen. ride in Epcot because only two rides (Sorin’ and Test Track) that are there right now peak my interest and more is always welcome. Now I’m not saying all the other rides stink nor am I saying that anyone who like other rides are idiots, what I am saying is that only two rides there get me really excited about the park and thus I normally consider Epcot day as my day of rest and not having to race to rides.
I'm excited for it!!!

Josh Hendy

It looks like an exciting coaster concept which unfortunately has nothing to do with the theme or vision of Epcot.

Taking that 5 second scene in the movie where the galaxy stones (or whatever they're called) are part of the Big Bang and then trying to turn them into a pretend-educational moment ... which is really just an excuse for a coaster launch ... is ridiculous.

It's as dumb as pretending the Aerosmith coaster is about LA urban traffic planning, or The Mummy coaster is about archaeology.

I know that Universal parks are virtually themeless with mixed-up movie, cartoon and video-game based rides but that's no excuse for Disney to say "what the h€LL" and throw away Walt's vision of Epcot because of a mindless comic-book movie that hit a sweet spot.

lazyboy97o

This attraction is ridiculously expensive, meaning it will take longer to generate a profit.

There’s no point to creative effort if you just tell people to pretend it is better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom