is an annual pass worth it for me?

spencer simister

Original Poster
Hi I live in Canada and go to Disneyland on average twice a year. so I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy an annual pass when I am only at the park for 10-14 days a year.

TROR

Assuming there's at least two people in your party, two visits using 5 day park hoppers totals around $1480 (each is $740). The cheapest AP you can get, the Deluxe Passport, however, is $730 (times two that's $1460). Keep in mind, however, that the Deluxe has a lot of blackout days which you'd need to look at before purchasing. There's really not a huge difference in costs ultimately so I wouldn't advice getting the AP because of all its blackout days.

Phroobar

cdfb99be8cf90ddfd8175e2be241c9e1--stem-fields-math-class.jpg

spencer simister

Original Poster
Assuming there's at least two people in your party, two visits using 5 day park hoppers totals around $1480 (each is $740). The cheapest AP you can get, the Deluxe Passport, however, is $730 (times two that's $1460). Keep in mind, however, that the Deluxe has a lot of blackout days which you'd need to look at before purchasing. There's really not a huge difference in costs ultimately so I wouldn't advice getting the AP because of all its blackout days.
thanks for the advice. I think im going to buy an AP. with the annual pass its about $300 cheaper with the discounts on food and merch with the amount we spend and that alone is worth it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom