Is AKL pool open?!

TigerGirl0917

Original Poster
I am staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge in December and I can’t find whether or not the pool will be open. Anyone know? I need to know to pack a swimsuit or not. Thanks! :)

nickys

Premium Member
I haven’t heard anything about either pool being closed. Interested to know if either of you have heard rumours suggesting otherwise.

The Jambo one had some comprehensive maintenance done on it last year. And guests can swim at either anyway, they wouldn’t close both at the same time, barring some kind of emergency work being required.

nickys

Premium Member
There are no reports of the pool being closed.

And you have the option to swim at the Kidani pool too if you like to.

The Mom

Premium Member
I am staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge in December and I can’t find whether or not the pool will be open. Anyone know? I need to know to pack a swimsuit or not. Thanks! :)

Are you asking whether it will be closed for maintenance, or closed because it is December and might be cold?

If the latter, my children have gone swimming in that particular pool when the lifeguards were wearing heavy looking jackets and I myself was wearing a fleece jacket. I just had warm towels and hoodies waiting for them when they got out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom