'Ironheart' (Marvel Disney+ Series)

NateD1226

Original Poster
Ironheart is an upcoming Marvel Disney+ series that stars Dominique Thorne as Riri Williams. Chinaka Hodge will serve as the head writer. Writing begins in May and will be 6 episodes long.

1619565378180.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
"In the Heights star Anthony Ramos looks to have entered the Marvel Cinematic Universe as sources tell Deadline that he is set for a key role in Marvel’s Ironheart series for Disney+. Ironheart will star Dominique Thorne as Marvel character Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man.

Chinaka Hodge was recently tapped as head writer on the series, first announced as being in development during Disney’s investor-day presentation in December 2020. While details behind the Ramos role are unknown, sources say it will be similar to how Jonathan Majors was introduced as Kang the Conquer in Loki, where he is expected to not only have a big role in this series but in future Marvel projects as well."

Disney Irish

Premium Member
"In the Heights star Anthony Ramos looks to have entered the Marvel Cinematic Universe as sources tell Deadline that he is set for a key role in Marvel’s Ironheart series for Disney+. Ironheart will star Dominique Thorne as Marvel character Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man.

Chinaka Hodge was recently tapped as head writer on the series, first announced as being in development during Disney’s investor-day presentation in December 2020. While details behind the Ramos role are unknown, sources say it will be similar to how Jonathan Majors was introduced as Kang the Conquer in Loki, where he is expected to not only have a big role in this series but in future Marvel projects as well."

If he starts singing in the middle of a battle I'll just lose it. LOL

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Marvel’s Ironheart series continues to gain momentum as the studio has set Sam Bailey and Angela Barnes to direct for Disney+.

Ironheart will star Dominique Thorne as Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man. Deadline recently broke that Anthony Ramos also is joining the cast. Deadline also has learned that Ryan Coogler’s production company, Proximity, has come on as producers.

Coogler, Zinzi Coogler, Sev Ohanian and Chinaka Hodge will serve as executive producers alongside Marvel Studios’ Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brad Winderbaum, and Zoie Nagelhout. Hodge recently was tapped as head writer on the series, which first was announced as being in development during Disney’s investor-day presentation in December 2020."

Disney Irish

Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I saw a teaser trailer for Ironheart but I am correct in assuming it was fan made and not a real release?
I hate hate hate those fan made teasers. More like fan made clickbait. If they intimate in the slightest way that they're official, I immediately report them to YouTube.

They make finding real footage about projects so difficult.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Shea Couleé is headed to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as sources tell Deadline she has landed a secret role in its upcoming series Ironheart. The series will star Dominique Thorne as Marvel character Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man. Anthony Ramos Alden Ehrenreich is also on board as well as

Chinaka Hodge was recently tapped as head writer on the series. It is unknown who Coulee will be playing in the series.

Reps for Marvel declined to comment."

Prince-1

"RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Shea Couleé is headed to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as sources tell Deadline she has landed a secret role in its upcoming series Ironheart. The series will star Dominique Thorne as Marvel character Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man. Anthony Ramos Alden Ehrenreich is also on board as well as

Chinaka Hodge was recently tapped as head writer on the series. It is unknown who Coulee will be playing in the series.

Reps for Marvel declined to comment."

Very cool. Also can't wait to see the comments on this announcement.

Ghost93

I appreciate that Ironheart's suit looks practical and isn't a "sexy" version of the Iron Man suit. Too many times when you get female versions of male superheroes, they try to make the woman's armor overtly feminine even when it makes zero practical sense.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I hope they don't jump to a nano suit too quickly. One of the cool things about the early Tony suits was watching how they worked/ fitted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom