IOA or US?

madhatter

Original Poster
Which is better for young children? Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure? We have two boys, one will be 2 when we go and the other will be almost 5.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by madhatter
Which is better for young children? Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure? We have two boys, one will be 2 when we go and the other will be almost 5.

I would have to say US. More of a family thing plus at IOA they might not reach all the height requirements!:)

NowInc

I too say US..more things for kids to do there...IOA is pretty much for "bigger kids" for the most part...

Demon Snow Dog

Why Not Do Both?

You should try to see some of both parks on the same day; their entrances aren't very far apart. Your boys would probably love Seussland at IOA; it's not too far from the main entrance. Plus, IOA has characters like Spiderman and Beetle Bailey that your kids would probably enjoy seeing. US has Curious George's play area and other attractions for kids. Doing both gets your kids the best of both worlds!

Beauty and the

I would think you could definitely manage to squeeze all the Kiddie rides from both parks into one day, as there are things in both parks that your children will love. if you really only want to go to one, then it has to be Universal I'm sure your kids will love Barney.

Luau Cove

You should go to US, not only because IoA is meant for teenagers and up (apart from Seuss Landing), but also because parents don't need to be in a rush. You can relax and do the whole park, with almost all the attractions in one day, plus parents can get to see their favorite movies as attractions. I was really amazed the first time I saw King Kong, Earthquake and Jaws in L.A., but USF is great cause you don't need to stay away from Disney property so long, you just go, and come back later.
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom