1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

interviewing but would be relocating - daycare?

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by LaurenHM, Sep 3, 2017.

1. LaurenHM

LaurenHM New Member

I'm currently on my second round of interviews right now. If I were to get the job though my family of four would be relocating from NC to FL. We would most likely just rent for now, but I have a few questions:
    1. What communities around WDW would give me a close commute and have good elementary schools for my oldest that is in kindergarten?
    2. I also have a one year old that will need to be in daycare. I've heard WDW has onsite daycare, is that true? If it is true is it impossible to get a spot in, and how much does it cost? If it isn't true what is the average cost of a 5 star daycare in the are for a one year old?

2. AVGuy

AVGuy Member

There are two on-site daycare facilities at WDW and one is open until 11pm. Payment is based on income, or it used to be. I honestly haven't looked in a while.

3. rob0519

rob0519 Well-Known Member