Interviewed at the DRC but haven't heard back?

Gab

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this site. I found it while googling.

I had an interview for a Reservation Sales Agent position at the Disney Reservation Center in Orlando. The problem is that it's been 3 weeks and I haven't had an update. The dashboard still says "Interview Stage". I was told that if hired, I'd be starting mid to late September. I'll have to relocate because I'd be coming from out-of-state so I've been really stressed lately. I thought that would be taken into consideration. Even if kt is a no, I'd still like to know so I can move on and keep applying to other positions.

Does anyone here work at the DRC? How long did it take to hear back from them? Also, is there a number I can call to check for my application status? I thought of Casting, but I'm not sure since I didn't interview there.

Thank you :)

erwinalber4

It took me about a month to hear back from DRC Tampa when I was hired last year. Hang in there. It's a great place to be and I wish you the best of luck on your many adventures to come. :)
Try casting unfortunately I don't believe there's a number directly to DRC for these purposes as the recruiting is still done through the casting center. Only the interview was handled by DRC from what I remember.

Peterpanning

I interviewed here as well and it’s been two weeks and my dashboard says “interview” still. Did you get the job? How long was it until you heard something or your dashboard was updated? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom