interview help

tdisney

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I applied at drc a little over a week ago. So far I did have the phone interview. Just a few days ago I got an email saying they want an in person interview. Please anyone out their can give me any suggestions,tips, what to say. I am very nervous as I always dreamed of working here.

Julieta

Hi everyone! I applied at drc a little over a week ago. So far I did have the phone interview. Just a few days ago I got an email saying they want an in person interview. Please anyone out their can give me any suggestions,tips, what to say. I am very nervous as I always dreamed of working here.

Hey! I have a phone interview with DRC on Tuesday! Do you mind telling me what kind of questions they asked?

Always be yourself and try to remain calm! All interviewers know that you are going to be nervous, but your ability to push that down and show them who you are and what you can bring to the table makes a world of difference. Make sure you dress professionally and try to tone down any makeup/cover tattoos, disney is still pretty traditional. I also always recommend asking them a question to show your interest. For example, can you explain to me what a typical day would be like in this job? Or what made you choose Disney/this department? Do you have any advice for someone starting in this industry? Show interest, do your research, and be yourself. You will do great, good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom