Internet Radio

orlandoparks

Original Poster
Anyone know where I can host my own music on one of those online radios for free? I want to host recordings of all Disney attractions for everybody.:animwink: Thanks

MKCustodial

Well, I just found out about this www.live365.com. I don't know if you've been there, though. They do have cool Disney radios, like DisneyRob Radio. He has wake-up calls, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah tips, commercials, rides, and all that. :animwink:

NowInc

I used to run a radio station thru live365...but they started charging...

the only "free" option that i know of is Shoutcast..but eh..it kinda sucks...

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Live365 charges only 4.95 a month for basic service. The more options you choose the more it is. With all the tracks on Popkids server we could make one heck of a WDW radio station.

Incase you are interested try listening to these stations:

Mouseworld - for dialup connections
Mouseworld2 - for broadband connections
musicforhackers.com - a cool station to chill out to

Imagine a WDWMagic radio station!

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Sansaarai

Imagine a WDWMagic radio station!

That would ROCK!! :sohappy: Right now, I'm listening to DisneyRob Radio. The guy is really good, I can't believe the old commercials he's got, like from when PoTC was first opening at Disneyland! :eek:

NowInc

My BIG gripe with Live365 is that even if you pay the 5 bucks a month...they STILL put their own commercials on there...

That used to tick me off so much when i was running my station...everyone would have to listen to a minute of commercials before they could hear me...

Pioneer Hall

If you want to hear some great Park stuff listen to Intercots Radio Station.

It is great...just search intercot on the top. I'm listening to it now.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by NowInc
My BIG gripe with Live365 is that even if you pay the 5 bucks a month...they STILL put their own commercials on there...

That used to tick me off so much when i was running my station...everyone would have to listen to a minute of commercials before they could hear me...

Now they're advertising that, if you pay, you don't get ads anymore...

NowInc

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Now they're advertising that, if you pay, you don't get ads anymore...

Hmm...my friend pays 5 bucks for his station and he still gets ads....so it may not have taken effect yet i guess...

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by NowInc

Hmm...my friend pays 5 bucks for his station and he still gets ads....so it may not have taken effect yet i guess...

I don't think that is for station Hosts. If you listen to stations and pay 5 bucks a month you get no ads. IF you don't want to pay you get to listen with ads every so often.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
I'm a prefered member of live 365. No comercials and most important NO popup adds. I listen everyday and I think the 5 bucks is worth it for me. THere are two streams now. One for free listeners(with commercials and popup adds). And one for prefered members (without adds).

Nut4Disney

What I do on Live365 is just type in Disney at the top and it brings up like 20 or more Disney stations. I just flip to different ones if I don't like what is playing at the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom