International Shipping Advice

SteveUK

Original Poster
Hi All;

Been a member for many years, but haven't posted much recently.

I was disappointed to hear about the Around the World brick removal. My grandparents had one, and are no longer with us, so I was keen to get a replica. I sent an email and was given a code, but on trying to order, I've found that you can't order internationally.

So I've been looking at options, and have found some companies that allow you to register and have items delivered to a US postal address, and they then send the items on to the UK. They are quite expensive, but this seems like one of the only options to be able to purchase a couple of the replica tiles.

I just wondered if anybody had any experience of using these type of services, or is anybody had any other tips for getting something from the US Disney Store site sent to the UK? Obviously price is an issue, but as this is something so personal to the family, I'm willing to pay whatever necessary on this occasion to secure a family memory.

Thanks;

nickys

Premium Member
Hi All;

Been a member for many years, but haven't posted much recently.

I was disappointed to hear about the Around the World brick removal. My grandparents had one, and are no longer with us, so I was keen to get a replica. I sent an email and was given a code, but on trying to order, I've found that you can't order internationally.

So I've been looking at options, and have found some companies that allow you to register and have items delivered to a US postal address, and they then send the items on to the UK. They are quite expensive, but this seems like one of the only options to be able to purchase a couple of the replica tiles.

I just wondered if anybody had any experience of using these type of services, or is anybody had any other tips for getting something from the US Disney Store site sent to the UK? Obviously price is an issue, but as this is something so personal to the family, I'm willing to pay whatever necessary on this occasion to secure a family memory.

Thanks;

Personally, I would go back to Disney and ask them to sort it out for you. If they give you a code that is useless, then I would insist they find a solution.

It annoys the heck out of me that they won’t send certain items to the U.K., and don’t allow the discounts on shipping for the items they will send.

I hope you get this sorted out. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom