International program questions

Deadly Danson

Original Poster
Around 14 years ago (when I was 18) I took part in the Cultural Representative program which was an awesome experience. I am continually looking at ways to work back at Disney again but have found it impossible to get past the problem of getting a visa (I live in the UK). I think I've tried writing to every part of the company I can think of. I was wondering if anyone could help answer any of the following questions - especially the last one. Any assistance would be much appreciated - knowing what I want to do in my life and not being able to do it is driving me insane.

1. Can you apply for the Cultural Rep program more than once?
2. Is there an upper age limit - I always assumed it was under 30 but with the new anti-age discrimination laws perhaps it can't be?
3. Do CR's still share rooms - I know they share appartments but I'm not sure about rooms?
4. Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to gain a visa to work in Disneyworld - I feel I've tried every avenue but any thoughts/ideas/alternatives would be great to hear?

Many thanks in advance.

Stitch_626_UK

I'm pretty sure you can only be a cultural rep once, but there are other programs, ive recently just done autumn magic (only 2 months) and im going back next month to be a Cultural Rep. In the UK its www.yummyjobs.com
have a word with them and see what happens! good luck.

Stitch_626_UK

sorry forgot your other questions! :hammer:
yeah CR's still share rooms, everyone does, i was dreading that but luckily i had an awesome room mate, as for an age limit, i have heard for a CR it is 34/35 but i dont know about the summer/autumn programs they might not have any limit as they are just general theme park / resort work.

Deadly Danson

Original Poster
:wave: Thanks Stitch for taking the time to reply - email sent to Yummy Jobs. Good luck for your Cultural Rep experience - hope you have the time of your life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom