International Program Question

wdw100

Original Poster
I was wondering! Do you have to be attending a college or university to go on to the international program? I wanted to go on to the program first, than go to college or university.

TURKEY

You have to be enrolled in a college or university. It doesn't matter how many hours or classes you take as long as you are a student at a school. You could take 1 or 2 classes and then go.

***This is my interpretation from what discussions I've had with my recruiter. ***

If you have any other questions, private message me and I'll try and get answers for you.

Maria

You are in Ontario, Canada... right?

You don´t need to be attending school to participate in the International Programs. You just need to be 18+. It does help to be studying already some sort of hospitality related career, but it´s not mandatory. :animwink:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria
You are in Ontario, Canada... right?

You don´t need to be attending school to participate in the International Programs. You just need to be 18+. It does help to be studying already some sort of hospitality related career, but it´s not mandatory. :animwink:

Thanks for making me feel like an idiot Maria. :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Thanks for making me feel like an idiot Maria. :lol:

I didn´t mean to! I saw the question for an "international program" and thought "finally someone asks" and then I saw your reply! You could have thought of Ontario, California! I was just making sure I was understanding it right. :animwink: :animwink:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdw100
Just outside of Toronto :sohappy:

oh, cool.. I was in Detroit last week and we made the LONG (well.. 4 hours.. not long..) drive out there. I went to visit a few friends there that were in the WDWIP a few years back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom