International Food and Wine Festival question

forevermickey

Original Poster
I am sorry if this is the wrong topic for this forum... quick question.. to go to the Food and Wine Fest., is it general admission into the park then an additional charge for each sample of food and beverage from each kiosk?.. and a further charge for any additional special events? Thank you :D

Nemo14

yes that's correct. It can get quite expensive if you choose to sample a lot of things. I think if you have the dining plan you can use snack credits for the food selections though.

forevermickey

Original Poster
Thank you :) I called WDW to ask a couple questions and the rep told me all the food was free!, lol and that no one wants to dining plan with it...so.. thank you very much for your information

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
Thank you :) I called WDW to ask a couple questions and the rep told me all the food was free!, lol and that no one wants to dining plan with it...so.. thank you very much for your information

The food definitely is free, not sure what the rep is talking about. Each snack from the kiosks can cost anywhere between $3-6.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The Orlando Sentinel calculated the cost and if you are one of everything it would run about 400 dollars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom