International dinner w/ VIP illuminations package

dinosquirrel

Original Poster
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the board and find it to be a great source of reliable info. We are going to the CBR with the free dining 8/13 to 8/23 and trying to make as many reservations as possible. I was surfing the web and found the dinner package at epcot, but its only for parties of 8 or more. Does anybody know a way around this to book it? We are a pary of five and it sounds like it would be a great time. Thanks :sohappy:

DS

shoppingnut

That sounds like it might be part of the Magical Gatherings. I know in order to qualify and sign up for MG's you have to have 8 plus in your party.

JPVonDrake

dinosquirrel said:
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the board and find it to be a great source of reliable info. We are going to the CBR with the free dining 8/13 to 8/23 and trying to make as many reservations as possible. I was surfing the web and found the dinner package at epcot, but its only for parties of 8 or more. Does anybody know a way around this to book it? We are a pary of five and it sounds like it would be a great time. Thanks :sohappy:

DS

As shoppingnut has stated, what it appears you have found is one of the Grand Gathering Experiences, namely the "International Dinner and IllumiNations Dessert Reception" at Epcot. This experience is open exclusively to our Grand Gathering Guests.

Grand Gatherings are parties of 8 or more Guests (age 3+) who are staying at one of our Walt Disney World owned and operated Resorts ( including Disney's Vero Beach Resort), the WDW Swan or Dolphin, or Shades of Green. Infants (age 0-2) are welcome, but they do not count toward the minimum party requirement.

To take advantage of the special Grand Gathering Experiences, at least 80% of the party must be staying at one of the above mentioned Walt Disney World Resorts (e.g., if the party size attending the function is eight guests, seven of those eight must be Walt Disney World Resort Guests booked as a Grand Gathering).

As this experience is added to the Guest's Room Reservation itself, there is no exceptions to the above booking policy.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

dinosquirrel

Original Poster
Thank You for the information. We are actually going to be considered a group of four then. We have a 2 year old traveler. I was wondering if Guest relations would match guest like take our four and match us with a party of four, but thats not going to happen .I'm just reaching for straws i guess. The dinner just sounded so nice i was looking for a way around the 8 guest min. to book it. Next visit i'll just have to invite some freinds.

Thanks again DS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom