interesting video I found

disneyrcks

I am sure Disney does care about people entering off limit areas however the people who film these videos may not care about being banned from Disney.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
If Disney is/was discussing the possibility of banning him and have the person's name. He was obviously "tracked down" somehow. Raven also mentioned a similar situation regarding trespassing at River Country (not sure if it's the same people in the OP's video), so they're finding out who these people are.

I was simply using the same verbiage as the poster I was responding to. He asked who cared, obviously Disney does if they were considering banning the guy in the video.

"Considered" does not mean they "care". Obviously they do NOT care if they haven't done anything about it.

That's the way I see it. :shrug:

Lisalyn

Uh. Who cares? If he wants to do this, then let him do it and enjoy the videos. Hes not harming anyone. I'm sure police have better things to do than track down some guy filming abandoned places.

Sure you can say who cares all you want. You'll be the first one egging on the lawsuit when these two guys hurt themselves in an area they are NOT supposed to be. :hammer:

spock

If Disney is/was discussing the possibility of banning him and have the person's name. He was obviously "tracked down" somehow. Raven also mentioned a similar situation regarding trespassing at River Country (not sure if it's the same people in the OP's video), so they're finding out who these people are.

I was simply using the same verbiage as the poster I was responding to. He asked who cared, obviously Disney does if they were considering banning the guy in the video.

Hmmmm... Raven hasn't posted in this thread so you must be referring to another thread.

Nevertheless, it just seemed melodramatic to say "Disney has and will track down people", yet the video you posted only mentioned them considering trespassing the guy. :lol: I think it just kind of took some of the wind out of the sails so to speak. As for this specific story, it's actually several months old and was actually posted here once before. Disney didn't "track down" this guy (Shane Perez). This was brought to their attention because he posted this story in his blog and it became very public.

Tigger1988

Hmmmm... Raven hasn't posted in this thread so you must be referring to another thread.

Nevertheless, it just seemed melodramatic to say "Disney has and will track down people", yet the video you posted only mentioned them considering trespassing the guy. :lol:

Track down to me means find the person/their information, it doesn't mean they broke down the man's door. I never implied that they put him in Disney jail or anything. Not much melodrama to be found in a simple sentence.

The Raven comment was from a now locked (possibly deleted?) thread about Mesa Verde Times, from about a week and a half ago.

spock

Track down to me means find the person/their information, it doesn't mean they broke down the man's door. I never implied that they put him in Disney jail or anything. Not much melodrama to be found in a simple sentence.

I just found it funny. No need to get riled up. :wave:

thelookingglass

Sure you can say who cares all you want. You'll be the first one egging on the lawsuit when these two guys hurt themselves in an area they are NOT supposed to be. :hammer:
Excuse me? That was awfully presumptuous of you. If they get hurt, its their own fault, but obviously they are willing to take these risks, along with the risk of getting banned from Disney, to take this video. So let them do it.

jsteph

What about those guys that jumped off the horizons ride and practically filmed and photographed a ton of stuff from behind the scenes. I wonder if Disney ever went after them?

fosse76

Excuse me? That was awfully presumptuous of you. If they get hurt, its their own fault, but obviously they are willing to take these risks, along with the risk of getting banned from Disney, to take this video. So let them do it.

While it may be their own fault if they get hurt, Disney will be legally liable for any injuries they sustain. And let them do it? Disney says no, so who are you to say "who cares?"

Lisalyn

While it may be their own fault if they get hurt, Disney will be legally liable for any injuries they sustain. And let them do it? Disney says no, so who are you to say "who cares?"

Thank you so much for saying what I was thinking!

Bairstow

Anyone else reminded of Fallout 3: Point Lookout?
No?

What about those guys that jumped off the horizons ride and practically filmed and photographed a ton of stuff from behind the scenes. I wonder if Disney ever went after them?

It's the same people.

I love those guys!
But I don't think they're the same people as this River Country video. Hoot and Chief were archivists first and explorers second.
http://mesaverdetimes.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJq76O3A99U&feature=related

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom