Interesting Believe 2018

MTBaymax

Oh My Disney webisode about Believe.
Looks like there’s a mix between both regular and low level shows, but more skewed towards low level.
They are officially priming us.

drizgirl

I don't think this should be viewed as a bad thing. It's literally more bang (as an alternative to nothing) for your buck if you like going on weeknights.
Unless you go during the holiday season. That was previously a full show every night. So a take away.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Too Bad DL didn't have a B Fantasy In The Sky planned for last night, or put in the B Believe for NYE last night. At least they played Fantasy's music which I thought was a nice touch instead of the Cancel Announcement right after the Countdown.

Darkbeer1

Too Bad DL didn't have a B Fantasy In The Sky planned for last night, or put in the B Believe for NYE last night. At least they played Fantasy's music which I thought was a nice touch instead of the Cancel Announcement right after the Countdown.

Knott's did its full 12 minute show last night. Pretty impressive.

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Knott's did its full 12 minute show last night. Pretty impressive.
Really??? Were the winds that different at Knotts? DCA did their show too but it was low pyro. DL did warn us over Twitter that Fantasy In The Sky might be canceled.

Darkbeer1

I would call Knott's Medium Level. The winds were western (test shot at 11:30 PM), and the temporary area used is the Western Parking Lot. so fallout wasn't an issue. (Employees were not allowed access to their parking area during the show).

Not the best video, but will throw it up later tonight.

Darkbeer1

OK, Folks, this amateur video taken on a cell phone was done at the last minute, but you do get a feel for what was offered...

I loved the swaying Palm Trees in the forefront.

https://darkbeer.smugmug.com/Knotts-New-Year-Eve-20182019/

At least a float didn't catch on fire... What is worse? Santa falling off a broken float, or one that stops the parade and everyone decides to leave before they could restart the parade...

But glad Disney delivered tonight. But then once you load the shells, a lot easier to fire them off then trying to empty the shells with live rounds.

jrhwdw

Original Poster
They presented the New Years Eve show tonight, wow!

YAY DL!!!!!!! I'm impressed!!!!

They should really do NYE FITS on Multiple nights, like Clelebrate America! Don't hate me but, that Video was so nice to watch! No horns or screaming people!!! No one says a word during TDR's Countdown Fireworks.

jrhwdw

Original Poster
OK, Folks, this amateur video taken on a cell phone was done at the last minute, but you do get a feel for what was offered...

I loved the swaying Palm Trees in the forefront.

https://darkbeer.smugmug.com/Knotts-New-Year-Eve-20182019/

At least a float didn't catch on fire... What is worse? Santa falling off a broken float, or one that stops the parade and everyone decides to leave before they could restart the parade...

But glad Disney delivered tonight. But then once you load the shells, a lot easier to fire them off then trying to empty the shells with live rounds.
Didn't DL load two FITS for NYE? So, do we get another NYE FITS tonight? Or, do they load the Midnight FITS after the 9:00 FITS on NYE?

Darkbeer1

Didn't DL load two FITS for NYE? So, do we get another NYE FITS tonight? Or, do they load the Midnight FITS after the 9:00 FITS on NYE?

Disney loads the second set after the first show. But the extra mortars are set up days in advance. The just sit empty until NYE's afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom