• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Interesting Believe 2018

jrhwdw

Original Poster
They presented the New Years Eve show tonight, wow!

YAY DL!!!!!!! I'm impressed!!!!

They should really do NYE FITS on Multiple nights, like Clelebrate America! Don't hate me but, that Video was so nice to watch! No horns or screaming people!!! No one says a word during TDR's Countdown Fireworks.

jrhwdw

Original Poster
Advertisement
OK, Folks, this amateur video taken on a cell phone was done at the last minute, but you do get a feel for what was offered...

I loved the swaying Palm Trees in the forefront.

https://darkbeer.smugmug.com/Knotts-New-Year-Eve-20182019/

At least a float didn't catch on fire... What is worse? Santa falling off a broken float, or one that stops the parade and everyone decides to leave before they could restart the parade...

But glad Disney delivered tonight. But then once you load the shells, a lot easier to fire them off then trying to empty the shells with live rounds.
Didn't DL load two FITS for NYE? So, do we get another NYE FITS tonight? Or, do they load the Midnight FITS after the 9:00 FITS on NYE?

Darkbeer1

Didn't DL load two FITS for NYE? So, do we get another NYE FITS tonight? Or, do they load the Midnight FITS after the 9:00 FITS on NYE?
Disney loads the second set after the first show. But the extra mortars are set up days in advance. The just sit empty until NYE's afternoon.

Top Bottom