Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpilcher

While I appreciate the enthusiasm of people like Brayden, my main issue is the increasing use of sensationalism in news (theme park or otherwise). Just to use Brayden as an example, a recent tweet of his reads, “We are 6 days away from the most consequential earnings report in the history of the Disney Parks. Will determine the scope of 50th anniversary and what plans get approved!”

Even @Disnerd2003 (based on his comments in this thread) know how misleading this statement is. For starters, this is far from the most consequential earning report in parks. Try when DL opened? When WDW opened? When Epcot opened? When overseas parks opened?
Secondly, an earnings report doesn’t dictate what decision will or won’t be made, they just give the public a bit of insight into the financial gears that make these decisions. It’s not like the people that would be approving budgets for future projects would wait until their company releases an earnings report before deciding what to do next. They already know when something is underperforming.
So, might I suggest something like this, next time: “In 6 days, the Disney Earnings Call will give valuable insight into what we can expect to be the pace of spending going into the 50th.” Sure it doesn’t have the same appeal, but it is much more informative.
100% correct. The Board of Directors and other decision makers know far more and about far more specific sets of financials than Wall Street will ever see or hear. Disney‘s number crunchers can drill down in Almost unfathomable detail.

Mickeyboof

Your mom seems to love them both...

Well I’d love to see what you’re like in Imagineering meetings. Upmost professional.

Mickeyboof

Im feeding you all jokes that make me seem like a 19 year old kid and youre eating it up. It only takes one false suggestion to convince tbe masses, unfortunately.

Eh, I personally don’t believe you’re Brayden. He seems to take himself to seriously to stoop to this level.

Most YouTubers are struggling with some degree of narcissism. Why would Brayden resort to an anonymous account when he’s actually seeking to be a leader in breaking stories regarding the parks. It doesn’t add up.

Tom P.

Im feeding you all jokes that make me seem like a 19 year old kid and youre eating it up. It only takes one false suggestion to convince tbe masses, unfortunately.
No, what you are doing is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not an executive with Disney. No one in that kind of position would ever display the kind of behavior that you are displaying in this thread, ruse or not.

What is really sad is that @wdwmagic and @The Mom have allowed this thread to go on this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom