Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwwolfe

For sure not in the next year. THE SOONEST you would hear an announcement is Destination D if we figure out the best dates.

Does anyone think it's a coincidence that Disnerd2003 capitalizes random words just like Brayden (MickeyViews) does? Also Disnerd2003 made his presence more known right after Brayden stormed off. Also Brayden is the only person that Disnerd2003 has mentioned as being an exceptional and trustworthy blogger. Hmmmm.

EPICOT

Does anyone think it's a coincidence that Disnerd2003 capitalizes random words just like Brayden (MickeyViews) does? Also Disnerd2003 made his presence more known right after Brayden stormed off. Also Brayden is the only person that Disnerd2003 has mentioned as being an exceptional and trustworthy blogger. Hmmmm.

View attachment 422127

Disnerd's very good use of millennial lingo makes me think he is actually young, so this could make sense.

Scrooged24/7

View attachment 422127
Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing. This poster has had a go at other bloggers in the past with only praise going to Brayden.

_caleb

View attachment 422127
I think you’re right. And I like Brayden! I don’t like the trolling, though.

realBobChapek

View attachment 422127
I think you're right. Detective Chapek decided to do a little digging, and here's what he found-
127931.jpg

Look closely at the hand in Disnerd2003's profile picture, and then compare it to these photos from Mickey Views Instagram-
70238218_170332450789661_8322517812456486577_n.jpg
69879599_753669138398153_4287434241156854227_n.jpg

Notice how the hand is nearly identical. Same skin tone, same length fingers, same size hand. Even the photos themselves are done in the same fashion (although that doesn't necessarily confirm this theory).

Sources:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I think you're right. Detective Chapek decided to do a little digging, and here's what he found-
View attachment 422160
Look closely at the hand in Disnerd2003's profile picture, and then compare it to these photos from Mickey Views Instagram-
View attachment 422162View attachment 422163

Notice how the hand is nearly identical. Same skin tone, same length fingers, same size hand. Even the photos themselves are done in the same fashion (although that doesn't necessarily confirm this theory).

Sources:

Sounds like a promising career in law enforcement awaits you! You should put in your 2 weeks notice at Disney right now so you can pursue your dreams as a detective.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

View attachment 422127

Seems like the typical thing a 5 year old would do, so I guess it lines up with Brayden.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

View attachment 422127

Brayden born in 2003?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

View attachment 422127
They also have both have also expressed a very strong dislike of CoreLESS. (Of course that is a very commonly held belief amongst many.)

Sir_Cliff

Brayden born in 2003?
I know he looks 16, but surely not?

Wasn't the idea with WDW1974 that he first visited WDW in 74? That would make sense. Or perhaps he wants to commemorate the overthrow of Saddam Hussein?

Edit: It appears from his site Brayden's first visit was in 2006. So, Operation Iraqi Freedom it is. I suppose it is possible something else also happened in 2003 that I'm not aware of, however.

Last edited:

WDW Pro

Makes sense that a kid would create a fake insider on the most trusted forum in order to drive more content for his YouTube channel. Problem is without being an actual insider, it's very easy to screw up with people who can verify with their contacts... or to not know actual job titles.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
But remember - In his rant before "leaving", the kid said all the news posted by "insiders" here is 6 months old. I chuckled at that. :)

EPICOT

View attachment 422127

Also could you or someone else fill me in on what happened with storming off the website? I must have missed that

zeedan

I know he looks 16, but surely not?

Wasn't the idea with WDW1974 that he first visited WDW in 74? That would make sense. Or perhaps he wants to commemorate the overthrow of Saddam Hussein?

Edit: It appears from his site Brayden's first visit was in 2006. So, Operation Iraqi Freedom it is. I suppose it is possible something else also happened in 2003 that I'm not aware of, however.

So, has anyone ever seen Saddam Hussein, Disnerd and Brayden in the same room? Hmmmmm.....

jt04

No, but I’ve seen a few reputable people from these forums in the same place.

Anyone can take real knowledge, embelish it with a few guesses, and pass it up as their own. Even if it’s out of date. Or one of many options.

Or just plain wrong.

WDW 74 has stopped posting on these boards.

RobbinsDad

No, but I’ve seen a few reputable people from these forums in the same place.

Anyone can take real knowledge, embelish it with a few guesses, and pass it up as their own. Even if it’s out of date. Or one of many options.

Or just plain wrong.
Why you've just described the fastest-growing industry in the world today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom