Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Pretty loose use of the phrase “first rate”.

Anyway, still waiting on questions. If I’m not taken seriously soon, I may blow the coop for upwards of 12 hours this time.
Can you confirm or deny the rumour that , The yeti will not be fixed until Park High Chief Emperor Rhodes has recied more than 40 million offerings of hair bands at the top of the ride ?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Can you confirm or deny the rumour that , The yeti will not be fixed until Park High Chief Emperor Rhodes has recied more than 40 million offerings of hair bands at the top of the ride ?

The hair bands are given to CMs that have children with long hair. Oftentimes, they are distributed in lieu of a raise. The general feeling is that the redistribution of consumer goods from the guests to the CM could help postpone raises or benefits for maybe 7 years. With regards to the Yeti, we're all ready working on convincing people that it was a mass delusion, vis a vis movement.

@George you seem hangry, perhaps you should have breakfast first?

I actually had first and second breakfast today. Hobbit style. Peanut butter granola before I left the house and a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit at 10:20 AM before it was dropped from the menu.

Monorail_Orange

I actually had first and second breakfast today. Hobbit style. Peanut butter granola before I left the house and a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit at 10:20 AM before it was dropped from the menu.
Shoulda had a Snickers...so you wouldn't have acted like an angry Hobbit.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Oh! They just released the first shirt from @marni1971's new clothing line! Coincidence? I think not!
View attachment 420022

Ok...that’s DAMN funny.
Am i the only one wondering why bob iger cant stand behind American values when china is the topic of discussion on tv? Oh boy i would love the ccp to just take the park right out like a rug. But that all mighty dollar is king.
I would like to know what “American values” are?
That’s awesome...

And I kinda hope it’s true

VJ

Pretty loose use of the phrase “first rate”.

Anyway, still waiting on questions. If I’m not taken seriously soon, I may blow the coop for upwards of 12 hours this time.
I will answer your questions as soon as I return from answering questions. I'm not sure how long it will take, but rest assured your question will be answered.

EricsBiscuit

1. Spaceship Earth will be receiving an all new soundtrack. I actually have a preview of what it will sound like, and I'm not bound by an NDA, so here you go.

2. We have plans to bring Frozen 2 to World Showcase. I don't think this has been discussed yet, but Gran Fiesta Tour is being replaced with Frozen Ever After 2: Mexican Vacation for the 50th.

Listen Bob, I’ve got a great idea! Use the screens in SSE as marketing and for the guests to access the Shop Disney App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom