Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToTBellHop

ToTBellHop

Any more queries? I asked about Discovery Island at our Food and Bev accounting meeting. I was told, and I quote, “Figure our how to sell more Joffreys from that little cart by Rock and Roller Coaster, moron.”
I was at that meeting and don’t believe you were, sir. What was served as the 2 pm snack? Anyone who was there would know and there’s no NDA covering nourishment.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I was at that meeting and don’t believe you were, sir. What was served as the 2 pm snack? Anyone who was there would know and there’s no NDA covering nourishment.
We were all given Twinkies that had Twizzlers pushed into them and bent so it looked like a giant insect. Also, two M&Ms were used as eyes. The Disney Difference really showed since each M&M was the same color imbuing the giant insect’s face with verisimilitude.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
But what are you having for lunch ?

I somehow missed this in the bevy of questions, that you, my servile minions have proffered up. I know that the feast offered by my crumbs of knowledge is addicting like mentholated crack cocaine. Anyway, I asked for the secret menu at All Star Movies and got Figaro Fries. They're on my secret menu, not the secret menu available to the rubes.

matt9112

Am i the only one wondering why bob iger cant stand behind American values when china is the topic of discussion on tv? Oh boy i would love the ccp to just take the park right out like a rug. But that all mighty dollar is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom