Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainahman

There is a new king in town!

Disney Dad 3000

[/QUOTE]
I vote that we elect Martin Prime Minister and that he have a weekly Prime Minister’s questions on Sunday morning. I’d never miss that.

Steve is obviously king. And this guy is the preshow clown.

Is this going to be Martin''s Sunday morning or ours? I need my elected officials to properly make themselves available.
Anyone that asks Martin a question other than Sunday??? Off with their heads. Would do wonders for his alerts.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Is this going to be Martin''s Sunday morning or ours? I need my elected officials to properly make themselves available.
Anyone that asks Martin a question other than Sunday??? Off with their heads. Would do wonders for his alerts.
Would he be a “right honorable gentleman” or a “left honorable gentleman”??

And since it’s Disney and we must “wake”...can we even use “gentleman” 🤔

Last edited:

Mainahman

[/QUOTE]
What if they are caught painting the roses red?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Anyone that asks Martin a question other than Sunday??? Off with their sleeves. Would do wonders for his alerts.
[/QUOTE]
😁

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Is Palapatine a good guy in Ep. 9?

Palpee as he will be referred to phonetically throughout the movie will essentially be a relationship guru helping Kylo "get his groove on...(Ren will say this repeatedly through the movie)" by telling him he has to be better behaved and apologize for killing his beloved father in front of everybody. Further, Rey likes Plom Blooms, so Kylo will make her a Plom Bloom necklace. He really struggles with crafts and this hilarious scene will be the cornerstone of the Rom Com. Disney decided that nothing else was working....there, of course, is the lying about something important and we learn that Rey was never really a one with the force, but actually had a very small jedi (think midget Yoda) hidden under her robes the whole time.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Palpee as he will be referred to phonetically throughout the movie will essentially be a relationship guru helping Kylo "get his groove on...(Ren will say this repeatedly through the movie)" by telling him he has to be better behaved and apologize for killing his beloved father in front of everybody. Further, Rey likes Plom Blooms, so Kylo will make her a Pom Bloom necklace. He really struggles with crafts and this hilarious scene will be the cornerstone of the Rom Com. Disney decided that nothing else was working....there, of course, is the lying about something important and we learn that Rey was never really a one with the force, but actually had a very small jedi (think midget Yoda) hidden under her robes the whole time.
So the midget jedi is probably Stimpy !

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Palpee as he will be referred to phonetically throughout the movie will essentially be a relationship guru helping Kylo "get his groove on...(Ren will say this repeatedly through the movie)" by telling him he has to be better behaved and apologize for killing his beloved father in front of everybody. Further, Rey likes Plom Blooms, so Kylo will make her a Pom Bloom necklace. He really struggles with crafts and this hilarious scene will be the cornerstone of the Rom Com. Disney decided that nothing else was working....there, of course, is the lying about something important and we learn that Rey was never really a one with the force, but actually had a very small jedi (think midget Yoda) hidden under her robes the whole time.
Seriously, @wdwmagic, @The Mom....

Can we like pin this or something???

This is hall of fame material if ever there was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom