Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilofan

I am authentic, I just had a mental breakdown after all the bitterness here and just decided to end it for my sake. No more wasting time on useless crap that people don't appreciate anyway.
Very odd.... In your bio, you state you are a platinum pass holder then in your first post on this subject you stated you worked 30 years for TDO. Don't you get employee passes instead of being a platinum passholder? Can you explain?

ImperfectPixie

This thread is full of skepticism. It may even contain sarcasm, snark, and the occasional borderline rude comment, but I’ll tell you what it ain’t. It ain’t bullying. Bullying is the threat or promise of physical, mental, or emotional violence that you can’t escape. This is a message board that no one is forcing you to post on. I absolutely can’t stand a bully, but let’s be real about what it is and is not.
Sorry, but you're wrong.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
Genuine question.
Do you not see how people would struggle to believe you given your posting history here ?
Not saying you are real or fake. Just asking.
Did you not read ony of my posts on how it was to decieve my higher ups so i wouldn't be identified easily? I created a clueless CM character.

ilovetotravel1977

I am authentic, I just had a mental breakdown after all the bitterness here and just decided to end it for my sake. No more wasting time on useless crap that people don't appreciate anyway.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound like I was doubting you, it is just that since the folks on here have determined you are not who you say you are, there isn’t much point to keep the thread going...?

ToTBellHop

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound like I was doubting you, it is just that since the folks on here have determined you are not who you say you are, there isn’t much point to keep the thread going...?
But he’s having a meet and greet with fans tomorrow from 7:15 am to 8:02 am! He will sign your mouse ears for which he personally increased the price. Then there’s his forthcoming tell-all based upon his daily meetings with the Bobs that have seemingly given him knowledge of every project at Walt Disney World. He knows everything about every project. He’s better connected than Martin! It’s the 432 NDAs he’s signed that are the problem. About major trade secrets like the parking garage under the MK theatre he personally canceled.

Sir_Cliff

Did you not read ony of my posts on how it was to decieve my higher ups so i wouldn't be identified easily? I created a clueless CM character.
And you apparently also asked the higher ups for permission to post. But it's ok, because you didn't tell them exactly where you would be posting and you were using VPN software so they wouldn't know it was you who was posting. First, however, it was necessary to get their permission to post... but in secret, because if they found out it was you posting etc., etc.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Then you identified yourself in your bio as a platinum pass holder and then you stated you worked for TDO for 30 years? Surely your employer Disney gives you perks of passes then you are still a passholder?. Part of your deceit tradecraft?

Rteetz

So much meanness on this thread 😥 I don't blame the OP for moving on. Too bad the sourness had to spoil it for those of us who wanted to hear what he had to say.

As for the definition of a bully - online bullying is real.

Thank you to the OP for the time you did spend.
To me it’s the way he went about presenting his information. Some of it didn’t match up with previously discussed info. Some of it sounded made up. He also made it seem like a clickbait troll job. In this day and age so much info in the internet isn’t real. If the poster is truly real and knows real stuff there is a better way he could’ve went about it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So much meanness on this thread 😥 I don't blame the OP for moving on. Too bad the sourness had to spoil it for those of us who wanted to hear what he had to say.

As for the definition of a bully - online bullying is real.

Thank you to the OP for the time you did spend.

Some people here have been burned more the once by people who claimed to have inside information but turned out to be frauds. Some of these trolls turned very nasty before they were banned from the site. This has lead to people being overly skeptical of new people claiming to have inside information.

VJ

It is becoming EXTREMELY hard to read everyone's questions. Therefore, from here on out, I'm setting my own rules as follows.
1) Do not ask a question until I've answered the previous one. One at a time.
2) Read the entire thread or the majority of it before asking to be sure I haven't already answered what you're asking.
3) No more wasting pages with debates of my credibility. Stop acting like children.
4) Have a magical day!
Please know that I am very busy so it may take me a few hours to get back to you.
as a user of dark mode... is the black text starting at "hard to read" supposed to be an ironic sort of thing?

trainplane3

To me it’s the way he went about presenting his information. Some of it didn’t match up with previously discussed info. Some of it sounded made up. He also made it seem like a clickbait troll job. In this day and age so much info in the internet isn’t real. If the poster is truly real and knows real stuff there is a better way he could’ve went about it.
Even then, there are a few extremely trustworthy users on here that would vouch for them if they reached out to them, 1:1.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Genuinely, this thread is bad for business. Kinda surprised it hasn’t been deleted. This forum has a great rep for insider info. This is not good for that rep.
Correct. Let’s make this thread good for business. Ask me anything. Disney rumors, life advice, relationship tips, technical questions, sports ball betting guidance, Lights of Winter in your backyard holiday design plans, ending of Episode 9, your mother’s maiden name, etc. I’ll be back tomorrow from 1:18 PM-1:41PM eastern time, America to answer, clarify and advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom