Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brer Panther

Sooooo... if everything that's been said by @Disnerd2003 is untrue....

He said that fans of Figment will be happy by the updates coming to the Imagination pavilion. Is that false?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Sooooo... if everything that's been said by @Disnerd2003 is untrue....

He said that fans of Figment will be happy by the updates coming to the Imagination pavilion. Is that false?
Those rumors can be true...but the idea that somebody is “leaking” them is nonsense.

That is what rumor mongers do: they throw out everything on earth...past rumors, comments from execs, just plain common sense in many cases...and hope they hit.

If you hit on 1 outta 5...you claim victory and say “plans changed” for all the rest. It’s old Schtick.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeoplemoverTTA

This thread was fun in the beginning, but became weird fast. It’s such a coincidence that the experts and/or trolls in this thread always seem to post one at a time (in other words, they don’t banter with each other). 🤭

The early proclamation about He Who Shall Not be Named and tendency to throw stuff and see what sticks honestly has me feeling like the expert here is that very person, coming to stir the pot since he knows users on this site loathe him so.

Am I the only one who has that feeling? 🤷‍♀️

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Will be answering questions tonight!
200.gif

WDW Pro

Here, watch this, here's a question he'll never answer:

You say you were someone that killed the theater planned for Main Street (although it will still be built in the future). Someone of your vast insider knowledge must know what was planned for the lowest floor of the building. I do. What was it?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Here, watch this, here's a question he'll never answer:

You say you were someone that killed the theater planned for Main Street (although it will still be built in the future). Someone of your vast insider knowledge must know what was planned for the lowest floor of the building. I do. What was it?
So you want to get into a game of “dueling nonsense”??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom