Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

As the boss says, "More Timeless, more Classic, and more Disney". The parade will be repaired and 2 new floats are added. Not a revamp but a repair.

Wild thought, If there was anything left from Spectro... maybe they could mix that in with MSEP?

Magenta Panther

So I just saw the "Imagineering Story" sneak-peek over at The Site That Must Not Be Named. And in it there's old Iger yapping (shutup you!) and worst of all, Joe Rohde talking about how awesome Imagineering is (ETERNALLY BROKEN YETI). What a laughable farce of a self-serving hype piece.

But what really ticks me off is the glimpse of the Beast AA that's being built in Tokyo. It's AWESOME. Why don't we get good stuff like that over here in the U.S.??? What is the frickin' excuse for that?

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
So I just saw the "Imagineering Story" sneak-peek over at The Site That Must Not Be Named. And in it there's old Iger yapping (shutup you!) and worst of all, Joe Rohde talking about how awesome Imagineering is (ETERNALLY BROKEN YETI). What a laughable farce of a self-serving hype piece.

But what really ticks me off is the glimpse of the Beast AA that's being built in Tokyo. It's AWESOME. Why don't we get good stuff like that over here in the U.S.??? What is the frickin' excuse for that?
3 words. Oriental. Land. Company.

Squishy

No. We're all happy with Festival of Fantasy right now and it's not going to be updated in the foreseeable future. If a movie becomes a major hit, then you may see a few characters swap but that's about it.
Also, what ever happened to WDW's msep after it was shipped to HK, was it completely dumped?

discos

It's because Tokyo isn't fully run by the Walt Disney Company and they are willing to spend $$$

Reactions: HMF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom