Innoventions Music Removal Watch

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yeah, I actually like the direction they went with these loops (still unsure if there's actually a difference in the loop for the entrance, new planter area, and perimeters), but this is kind of a problem. All of the loops or areas use the new Epcot jingle or whatever you call it over... and over. I feel it should be limited to the entrance plaza and planter area.
I haven’t spent any time in Epcot yet or listened to the loop more than once (not really a fan, it’s pretty bland and packs as much punch as a AAA battery), but my understanding from this who have is that it’s the same piece of music played around the park. Apparently THEZach thought that made it “a theme”, waaaaay back when he was overseeing this project.

Epcot82Guy

I haven’t spent any time in Epcot yet or listened to the loop more than once (not really a fan, it’s pretty bland and packs as much punch as a AAA battery), but my understanding from this who have is that it’s the same piece of music played around the park. Apparently THEZach thought that made it “a theme”, waaaaay back when he was overseeing this project.
I can confirm it's across the area, including the bathrooms. Haha

I like the theme and cohesiveness, especially since it ties into Luminous. But it does lack some punch. And, it further hurts the separation of the neighborhoods.

Skibum1970

While I like the Pinar loop, having it everywhere is too much especially when it has no variations. It's the same melody over and over again. Because of that, the pavilion loops should be brought back or pushed back out to the main paths (again).

I thought that it was a nice soundtrack but no variation takes away some of the enjoyment level definitely. I was listening to the old original soundtrack that they brought back for the 40th and it was awesome due to its originality and various themes.

Cmdr_Crimson

anchorman-ron-burgundy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom