Injury at IOA - Dueling Dragons

DisneyDad1964

When I saw this thread I thought someone flew out of a car or something. We just road the ride twice last week. Glad to hear it wasn't a rider, but those coasters go pretty fast. Hopefully, the guy is ok... :(

krankenstein

It sounds like this happened during the early morning shake down. It sounds pretty rough though. Hopefully the worker will pull through. :(

Slipknot

If it wasnt running at the time then how was the person hit in the head?:shrug:

When I opened RnRC in the mornings, there were plenty of places to hit my head walking around the track. Heck, there are plenty of paces to hit your head on every attraction at WDW. I don't know about opening a regular chain lift coaster like DD, but having the trains running at 7 with someone on the track (At Disney, someone would get fired in a heartbeat for safety reasons! I have a feeling the same would happen at Uni...) is very very early...

brent2124

When I opened RnRC in the mornings, there were plenty of places to hit my head walking around the track. I don't know about opening a regular chain lift coaster like DD, but having the trains running at 7 with someone on the track (At Disney, someone would get fired in a heartbeat for safety reasons! I have a feeling the same would happen at Uni...) is very very early...
Well then he would have "hit is head" and not "gotten hit in the head". Did you even watch the video clip? It says that it was around the time they began test runs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom