INFORMATION

Charjen

We are currently scheduled for November 28th of this year. With the new 60 day Dining Reservation rule I can't view anything like I used to be able to in the past. I was able to review and go through each restaurant and view pricing and everything like that. Are all the restaurants open? I know the Character Dining isn't allowed, but are places like Cinderella's Castle open?

ALSO, random, but what are ya'll thoughts on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique being reopened by the end of November? OR Character Dining being offered again during that time? (Restrictions of course)

Thanks!

JIMINYCR

There are going to be many restaurants that stay closed for the foreseeable future. Cinderella Castle dining is one of them. There is a place in your MDE site that lists what is open at the moment. The 60 day limit will limit what you can do at this time. There are many online sites that list Disney menus and prices, some are more up to date than others.
Any type of magic which requires one on one close proximity of guests and CM's will not be allowed until Covid restrictions are relaxed. Its the same with the MK barbershop. No one can predict how the coming months will be, the ups or downs of the virus and Disney feeling comfortable about changing policies.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
We are currently scheduled for November 28th of this year. With the new 60 day Dining Reservation rule I can't view anything like I used to be able to in the past. I was able to review and go through each restaurant and view pricing and everything like that. Are all the restaurants open? I know the Character Dining isn't allowed, but are places like Cinderella's Castle open?

ALSO, random, but what are ya'll thoughts on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique being reopened by the end of November? OR Character Dining being offered again during that time? (Restrictions of course)

Thanks!

No to CRT.

You can limit your search to specific parks or just resorts etc on the WDW site to see what’s open. Although there may be some rogue ones listed with no openings.

I doubt there will be character dining or any special experiences before Thanksgiving and possibly even longer. Having said that, VIP tours are available as of September - possibly only bookable by people who had them cancelled for now though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom