Information as to in person interview?

BCNHF

Original Poster
Hey guys!

Got invited to a in person interview after a phone interview, very kind interviewer said they would be sending me some additional information as to what to expect and what to bring to the in person interview, but I never received it! I'm not super worried, but one thing I don't have is a address or a location for the interview!

How long does it typically take to receive this information?

Thanks for the help!

AVGuy

All of that information will come to you via the portal in which you originally applied. Typically, it will notify you of an interview and invite you to select a time. Once you select a time, you will receive the pertinent information. That was my experience, anyway.

BCNHF

Original Poster
Hm odd, thanks for the answer. Wonder if I should reschedule it just to see if it resends it?

AVGuy

Up to you, but I'd call casting to try to get more information. It's an automated system, but if you fool around with it long enough, you'll be able to get through to someone.

BCNHF

Original Poster
Yeah that might be the better way; if I was to guess hitting "Reschedule" puts some kind of tick on a background grading system even if you're really not.

I saw that I do have a address of the interview; just no clue as to what to bring, but I imagine it's all the usual stuff like portfolio, resume etc. What did you have to bring, if you don't mind me asking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom