Info on the DVC

tigger_rox00

Original Poster
Hi! I am a new member to the site, but a long time visitor to Disney World. I have been so many times that I feel the DVC is something my family should look into. We sat down with a DVC rep last week and he made the whole thing out to be very confusing. I was a little shaky about the whole point system and everything. We said we would think about it. Can anyone give me a simple breakdown of how the whole thing is supposed to work. Oh yea, it is good to be here and i really enjoy the site.

TTFN

Gail Hayden

tigger_rox00 said:
Hi! I am a new member to the site, but a long time visitor to Disney World. I have been so many times that I feel the DVC is something my family should look into. We sat down with a DVC rep last week and he made the whole thing out to be very confusing. I was a little shaky about the whole point system and everything. We said we would think about it. Can anyone give me a simple breakdown of how the whole thing is supposed to work. Oh yea, it is good to be here and i really enjoy the site.

TTFN
Welcome!!!! If you do a search on DVC I believe you will find threads with excellent information. Also, you might call that guide back and have him/her go over the points you are confused about. It is toll free.

MissM

Oh no...not again... :hammer:

Seriously though, there really are a lot of topics on this very subject. Do a quick search or just skim through the topic subjects and you'll find a TON of information.
-m

goofyman

Welcome. Their are a lot of threads on this and the DVC site has all the answers. You mentioned the points, don't fear them they are actually the BESt part of the DVC compared to all other timeshres. We love being apart of it!!!! Hope yoou get all info you need. :sohappy:

DisneyPhD

Welcome, there are around 50 DVC members here, only about 20 that are active. (many lurkers I belive, come one people show yourselves!) We are DVC and we love it. As gail said do a search and you will find a number of thread with both pro and con of DVC. If you don't know how to do a search, that is ok, at the bottom of the page of this thread is links to a number of threads that are DVC. Go ahead and read them and if you have any questions let me know, I would be happy to answer them.

Were very happy we joined and are looking forward to 2 trips in 2005 (BCV Feb/March and VB in May)

In addtion more info can be found at http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

tigger_rox00

Original Poster
Thanks alot. I called the rep back and I found out that he was new. So I guess that he didn't understand the program all that well either. I talked to another rep and he made a little bit more sense, enough for me to do the math. Thanks for all your help.

TTFN

dvcnut39

Welcome. We have been members since SEP02. We've never regretted it. So far, we have added on once and we plan on adding on at SSR in the near future. As you have found out, the members of this site can and will help with your questions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom