Rumor Indiana Jones to possibly reopen this holiday with changes

celluloid

If you lose gunshots completely, you would not explain the explosions very well. Truck flipping, plane causing the rush of soldiers to fall and barrels exploding. I am betting they mean the Raiders based gag where Indy gets tired of whipping the sword fighters and shoots the large one.

Maybe it is a way to save staff from the rush of solider performers to fall.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Here is what I have heard.

Gender inclusive script, no ladies and gentlemen.

The interactive audience Parts have been taken out. No extras.

The staged audience member with allowed to rip the shirt has also been taken out of the show.

No gunshots.

Just rumors I'm hearing from friends who have friends in the show kind of thing. So take it all with a grain of salt.

I hear that the guns will be replaced with Walkie-Talkies. ;)

CaptinEO

Here is what I have heard.

Gender inclusive script, no ladies and gentlemen.

The interactive audience Parts have been taken out. No extras.

The staged audience member with allowed to rip the shirt has also been taken out of the show.

No gunshots.

Just rumors I'm hearing from friends who have friends in the show kind of thing. So take it all with a grain of salt.
Can they please not have a 25 year old guy claim he's Harrison Ford's stunt double? Even 20 years ago that was laughable at best.

pdude81

Can they please not have a 25 year old guy claim he's Harrison Ford's stunt double? Even 20 years ago that was laughable at best.
The funny thing is that his (estimated) net worth is relatively the same as when that joke was written. I was trying to look this up a few days ago to see how out of place the comment was. But to be fair, he was youngish in the movie they are recreating. As gimmicky as the whole thing is it still works.

TikibirdLand

They’ve been rehearsing the show during park hours for weeks. The sound of gunshots is still very noticeable. No idea why they’d have them in rehearsals if they were cutting them during the final show for guests.
Yay! Christmas (and Indiana Jones) is saved!
Now, if we can get them to restore the whole show...

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
They’ve been rehearsing the show during park hours for weeks. The sound of gunshots is still very noticeable. No idea why they’d have them in rehearsals if they were cutting them during the final show for guests.
Could it be they're using sound effect audio cues instead of actually firing from the prop guns in light of the recent Rust movie incident?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom